H.M.S Minerva plank on frame 1/48 scale - Prototype Pilot Model

Yes indeed. I am very keen to continue with this ship model as soon as the next instalment of parts are sent to me from China.
As stated before, this is a prototype model and we are sorting out minor bugs with the build for a possible production run of this model for members to purchase.

Bryian, as far as I can see, you have not installed the false keel until now. Do you have a special reason for this?
It is much more difficult to do this after installing all the frames.
I would do it as quick as possible, also to protect the stem part for damaging.

Your pictures and the choosen timber are a good advertizing for the kit. This is one of the most important build logs for me, because I like this period of ship building and especially frigates and sloops.

Ahoy hello shipmates,
Finally received my next instalment of parts for my H.M.S Minerva ship model from Dahai model. There are multiple numbered pieces for the frame assembly all individually packaged. I am currently unpacking and sorting the frames in order of assembly. The parts are CNC milled to the highest quality, and only require a minor clean up with sandpaper.

IMG_5249.jpg

Hallo Bryan, wo oder bei wem kann das Kit ab Oktober/November bestellen?

Hallo Brian, where or from whom I could order the kit starting October / November ?
Hallo @Carlito
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
It would be a very good birthday gift for you?

Back