Uses for an old cutting mat

Please guys - we should realy be serious and come back to the original topic thema about mats
Sanding blocks are off topic.......
Is discussing the measuring systems for lying the line on the mats considered off-topic? ;)

@Steef66 Why would ever on earth you need to cut your cutting mat, especially a Green one?? ;) :p Unless you want to share it with someone. That's nice!!! That's a friendship!!
Sharing and to be honest, there in the back where the arrow points is a little spot where no cutting mat is. (about 30x15 cm) The other space where the ship stands is already filled up. It makes me nervous, I can't stand it. Redface
20231115_172237.jpg

Sharing and to be honest, there in the back where the arrow points is a little spot where no cutting mat is. (about 30x15 cm) The other space where the ship stands is already filled up. It makes me nervous, I can't stand it. Redface
View attachment 407215
at this point, you may cut the table to fit all the mats or consider changing a tabletop for the size of the cutting mat assembly to cover it all without cutting. But that would count as intrusive! Don't ya know, you CANNOT cut the green mat! It si indestructible... :p

even more seriously ROTFROTFROTF You must have a magic light, not the magic matt!! ROTFROTFROTFROTFROTFROTF
Having been a professional photographer back in the days of film, the type or color of light made a big difference in what the photo turned out as.

Natural lighting even changes as the time of day makes more difference in how many rays of light get through, such as dusk and dawn are more reddish orange than high noon.

Incandescent lighting is also different and has different hue from florescent lights, as well as the modern cell phone camera lights.

So as Uwek has shown, the same subject can have 3-5 different colors showing depending on type and brightness of lights used to take the photo.

at this point, you may cut the table to fit all the mats or consider changing a tabletop for the size of the cutting mat assembly to cover it all without cutting. But that would count as intrusive! Don't ya know, you CANNOT cut the green mat! It si indestructible... :p
You don't know the admiral here at home, I'm allowed to use this table. Damage it, would be deadly.

@Steef66 Why would ever on earth you need to cut your cutting mat, especially a Green one?? ;) :p Unless you want to share it with someone. That's nice!!! That's a friendship!!
See original post on page 1 :) To which add: Make table mats (check the length of your spaghetti for calorie counting)), make beer mats/coaters and robust bookmarks.

You don't know the admiral here at home, I'm allowed to use this table. Damage it, would be deadly.
Oops...I didn't know that. Schhhhhh...You can get another pair of shoes or a designer handbag to your Admiral and cut the table. Perhaps, it would mostly be cheaper to keep the table as is? ROTF I hear that Pink color mats are available in the size you will need to feel the gaps. Would you consider Pink over Green? Just saying :p:p:p:p:p

Back