POF La Palme (L'Amarante) Corvette 1744 1:36 (Ancre Monograph) by Tobias

...as much as I like the snow, I hate the winter, simply because it is cold! Oh...BTW, in New York, the snow is a disaster no one knows what to do with it, so they plow it on the cars staining on the sides. Grrrrr :mad:
In Chicago too. I once lost my car for three weeks waiting for enough time/energy to dig it out of the ice dumped on it by a snowplow. And I was the first car on that street to get out!

In Chicago too. I once lost my car for three weeks waiting for enough time/energy to dig it out of the ice dumped on it by a snowplow. And I was the first car on that street to get out!
speaking about digging it (the car) from the snow. If you MUST go (you promised your Admiral holiday shopping ;)) once you dig your car and it is ready to go, someone is already waiting to take your spot! But what happened when you returned home ... ???? Speechless You guessed it right....you have to dig again! :mad:

Well it's snowing here right now. Just hit by 3 tiny snowflakes when letting the dog out. Scary! They say 3 to 5 cm. snow this evening. In the Netherlands it is a disastrous. Trains are not running, cars hit eachother, old people falling and break their bones, planes don't fly and in the news they warn us for the end of mankind. We Dutch are pussy's when it snows and get slippery.

Well it's snowing here right now. Just hit by 3 tiny snowflakes when letting the dog out. Scary! They say 3 to 5 cm. snow this evening. In the Netherlands it is a disastrous. Trains are not running, cars hit eachother, old people falling and break their bones, planes don't fly and in the news they warn us for the end of mankind. We Dutch are pussy's when it snows and get slippery.
Maybe the snow...maybe this ROTF:

1701630660714.png

I once went into a coffeeshop in Amsterdam foolishly thinking they would sell me a coffee...

Hello dear friends of model making, the year is coming to an end and soon we will be in 2024. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the support and the trust shown by the admins and moderators. It's a good feeling to be a member of such a great community like SOS.

I wish everyone a blessed Christmas and a happy new year, stay healthy and keep your sense of humor. Kind regards, your Tobias.

IMG_1355.jpeg

Hello dear friends of model making, the year is coming to an end and soon we will be in 2024. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the support and the trust shown by the admins and moderators. It's a good feeling to be a member of such a great community like SOS.

I wish everyone a blessed Christmas and a happy new year, stay healthy and keep your sense of humor. Kind regards, your Tobias.

View attachment 415873
I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all SOS friends

Good morning, I would like to thank you for all the Christmas wishes, here and on other blogs. Over the last few weeks, my battery had run down to zero and it was time to take a break.

A little update, sawing off the overhang on the starboard side and starting on the nail pattern. Here I use two thicknesses of brass nails, 0.6mm for the whales and 0.4mm for the planks. The brass nails are made using a jeweller's drawing plate. It will take some time and patience until all the nails are set, there will be about 1800 brass nails when I am finished.

eZy Watermark_29-12-2023_09-37-19-3960AM.jpeg

eZy Watermark_29-12-2023_09-38-27-9370AM.jpeg

eZy Watermark_29-12-2023_09-39-23-8940AM.jpeg

Back