Nuestra Senora del Pilar by Occre - Build log

Thanks! Getting better each day and today is my last course of Paxlovid tablets. Throat is no longer sore but still coughing a lot.
Good to hear you are feeling better Phil (and I assume the Mrs. is improving as well). Mind your health coming off the Pax - I have had a lot of patients experience a rebound and return of symptoms after the series ends...

Occre does not have this model on sale. I asked why and the answer is very strange - the model is available in parts, but these parts, specifically number 1 frame, are also not for sale. Weird. Do you know anything about this ?

Thank you. I just asked when I was looking at your build log, and maybe someone knows something. I ask occre and NS Pilar is no longer available for purchase. This model is great, also in your log.

Hi Phil, I’ve been following your wonderful build log and all the excellent images, however, when I attempted to view it today all of your images have been “Removed”. Have I done something wrong or did you pull all the images off your log?
Tom (tfcobra)

Hi Phil, I’ve been following your wonderful build log and all the excellent images, however, when I attempted to view it today all of your images have been “Removed”. Have I done something wrong or did you pull all the images off your log?
Tom (tfcobra)
I wrote a PM to Phil to check the situation - the photos and it seems, also the text was not uploaded here in our forum, but was hosted somewhere else. so let us see ........

Back