MY BLUENOSE- YUANQING SCALE 1:72 SCALE [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hello Ship Mates, The little fellows and installed the two fore and main mas gaffs, along with there throat halyards along with there gaff lifting blocks and lines and fittings. . We decided to go back on the fore gaff all though the other system was much more neater and easier, it looked a bit strange on the same schooner.
We have added the three running lights, the port and starboard lights were a bit of a pain as the size of the led lamps and the small hole inside the brass light's shell was very close and kept shorting out, ended up installing a very thin liner to prevent this.
I have spent most of my week drawing up all of the lower sails and they are ready for Bernadette to sew them up, but she seams to have a touch of the flue this last few days so for now the sails are on hold.
Regards Lawrence

View attachment 403722

View attachment 403723

View attachment 403724
The lights are great, Lawrence. And the most beautiful: the light in the main cabin and shines through the skylight on the roof.
Regards, Peter

The lights are great, Lawrence. And the most beautiful: the light in the main cabin and shines through the skylight on the roof.
Regards, Peter
Hello Peter, Thanks for your very kind words and nice comments. Yes I like the tiny Led lights and with the remote it gives me 4 levels of brightness..
Regards Lawrence

Hello Ship Mates, The little fellows and installed the two fore and main mas gaffs, along with there throat halyards along with there gaff lifting blocks and lines and fittings. . We decided to go back on the fore gaff all though the other system was much more neater and easier, it looked a bit strange on the same schooner.
We have added the three running lights, the port and starboard lights were a bit of a pain as the size of the led lamps and the small hole inside the brass light's shell was very close and kept shorting out, ended up installing a very thin liner to prevent this.
I have spent most of my week drawing up all of the lower sails and they are ready for Bernadette to sew them up, but she seams to have a touch of the flue this last few days so for now the sails are on hold.
Regards Lawrence

View attachment 403722

View attachment 403723

View attachment 403724
Stunning !

Hello Ship Mates, Well after a very trying week of searching the Old Ship Yard for a small ships bell that I purchased a couple of years to no avail. I have giving up on not finding it I decide to install the kits YQ Bell, a little large for this scale but not to bad so it will stay for now, that is until the little fellows of I come across the lost bell.
We also installed the port and starboard anchors along with the spare that sits upon the forward starboard deck.
Regards Lawrence

DSCN0095.JPG

DSCN0096.JPG

DSCN0097.JPG

Hello Ship Mates, Well after a very trying week of searching the Old Ship Yard for a small ships bell that I purchased a couple of years to no avail. I have giving up on not finding it I decide to install the kits YQ Bell, a little large for this scale but not to bad so it will stay for now, that is until the little fellows of I come across the lost bell.
We also installed the port and starboard anchors along with the spare that sits upon the forward starboard deck.
Regards Lawrence

View attachment 406107

View attachment 406108

View attachment 406109
Good morning Lawrence. Fantastic my friend!!! This is good modeling. The tiny bell…I always find when I don’t look for something it has a way of reappearing :D . Cheers Grant

Back