Uses for an old cutting mat

This is what I really like about the SoS forum, we can all discuss the minute details of a specific ship in fine details, or just have a blast on trivial matters such as color of cutting mat, (except not trivial to Jimsky) and all enjoy our selves.

The question is what does Ohla think, and can we get proper fine research done by her husband on his YouTube channel?

This is what I really like about the SoS forum, we can all discuss the minute details of a specific ship in fine details, or just have a blast on trivial matters such as color of cutting mat, (except not trivial to Jimsky) and all enjoy our selves.
...some time back, I also thought that modeling cutting mat was just a trivial matter, until the most recent discussion and all the success stories accompanying the use of a Green mat. ROTF

Mine lines are White, green lines would be better, but.....

Edit they are yellow, pfff maybe I go a little colourblind.

Last edited:
So we have settled that green mats are better, but what about the color of lines on the green mat?

Do they need to be white, red, yellow black or what color for best modeling building skills.
The 'Mat' guru, said they should be white for the most success, with other colors you may not achieve the same cutting results, but... if you have already done some research, you may have already noticed: there are no other colors, for stripes, other than white, on the Green mats out there. :cool:;)

Back