POF Hayling 1760

Good afternoon, dear shipwrights.My name is Vadim.After many days of viewing your work, I decided to join you.Stop looking, we need to build.And so I started building my boat.I hope I can do it.I apologize for the correctness of the words.I use an online translator.if it turns out to be funny or incomprehensible, then I apologize in advance.Now we can start.

IMG_20221218_180821.jpgЯ буду пробовать вести фотоотчёт по этапам сборки в инструкции.для начала мне нужно будет построить домик для кораблика.для этого в коробке лежит фанера.с нее и начнем.

I will try to keep a photo report on the stages of assembly in the instructions.to begin with, I will need to build a house for a boat.to do this, there is plywood in the box.let's start with her.

The top photo shows that I mixed up the A3 parts in places. we need to be more careful.I had to tear it off and rearrange it.

Step 6 It's time to take care of the keel of the ship.this is his spine or spine, if we draw an analogy with a person.I taxed the parts and took them out of the parts plate.But I will study tomorrow. That's it for today.The report is finished.Sincerely, Vadim.

IMG_20221218_231836.jpg

Всем привет.Я закончил сборку этапа 6. и приступил к 7-му пункту.в инструкции предлагается отшлифовать детали l19 и l21 после склеивания на шаге 14. Я подумал, что это неудобно, и заранее протер их.

IMG_20221220_010939.jpg

IMG_20221220_011235.jpg

IMG_20221220_013332.jpg

IMG_20221220_015806.jpg

IMG_20221220_015824.jpg

Hello everyone.I have finished the build of stage 6.and started the 7th point.the instructions suggest grinding the parts l19 and l21 after gluing at step 14.I thought it was inconvenient and wiped it in advance.

Good start of your building log - it will get interesting and I will follow with big interest.

If you have such bad laser cut sheets (this can happen when the sheet is slightly thicker than the usual ones), which are not cut through, you have to use a real sharp scalpel and try to cut with the knife the missing micrometers. Never try to brake them out - you have to set free the part carefully only with a cut of a knife (or maybe jigsaw)

Thanks .I've already realized that hacking is a bad idea.it should be cut out.But I have good news.due to the fact that the nose must be stitched onto a cone, all the chips disappeared.

Back