Nuestra Senora del Pilar by Occre - Build log

This, being my first ever build log, will be an interesting endeavor for me. I will post images as I complete the many many stages of the build. Each image will be processed in Photoshop (Ver CS6 Extended) and "Saved for the Web" to help with file size.

I ordered this model from Amazon for reasons I'll keep to myself but suffice to say, it was expensive. But not to worry. I'm sure I'll spend even more along the way.

The box arrived undamaged and was over 2 feet long, 4 inches deep and pretty heavy. I'll show pictures of the contents next posting.

View attachment 270499
Hallo @Philski
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Build Log: Nuestra Senora del Pilar (OcCre, 1:46)

Another quick build update. Rigging underway. I've done most of the forward stays and will start the shrouds shortly. Just trying to keep my build log up to date.

Spring is happening and ship building time suffers because there is so much work to do outside. I'll do my best to keep my build log going steadily....

Best Regards!View attachment 372143View attachment 372144View attachment 372145
Good morning Phil. She is looking Grand. I hope your birthday yesterday was just as grand. Cheers Grant

Hi Phil. Very much belated, BUT ... Happy Birthday. I trust that you had a splendid day and that there will be many more to enjoy!

Back