Mamoli Royal Louis 1780 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Le traducteur est bien pratique
yes, but now and then I'd like to just try by heart :) Until you use the word 'tradacteur', and I have to resort to the translator, learning that it means 'translator'. Anyhow, short question, can you verify that I got the measurements of the canon-hatch correctly?
IMG_20231128_222448.jpg

oui, mais de temps en temps j'aimerais bien essayer par cœur :) Jusqu'à ce que tu utilises le mot «tradacteur», et je dois recourir au traducteur, en apprenant que cela signifie «traducteur». Quoi qu'il en soit, petite question, pouvez-vous vérifier que j'ai bien pris les mesures de la trappe à canon ?
View attachment 410324
Salut Martin, les côtes sont bonnes
Les miennes sont faites depuis 25 ans, au début de ma construction, je n'ai eu juste qu'à les repeindre aux bonnes couleurs.
C'est un boulot répétitif, pas très jouissif.

IMG_20231129_084247.jpg

IMG_20231129_084451.jpg

Really good work with deadeye's chain plates. I'm impressed. I may suggest in your next model try to make hatches same size as gun ports. Yours look little oversized
thanks! Indeed, they are over sized. I actually did that on purpose because it seemed necessary to close them off when shut. I'll check out the proper size next time:)

just a quick question: are the video's nice/useful, or would it be better to stick to pictures? Personally, I feel that pictures/video's of how stuff is made are most useful, because that is how I also learn from other people. Of course I enjoy watching finished projects and I learn something from those, but work in progress seems most educational for me. Curious to hear your thoughts :)

just a quick question: are the video's nice/useful, or would it be better to stick to pictures? Personally, I feel that pictures/video's of how stuff is made are most useful, because that is how I also learn from other people. Of course I enjoy watching finished projects and I learn something from those, but work in progress seems most educational for me. Curious to hear your thoughts :)
... a combination of both ;)

Do both, whatever you feel comfortable with.

Back