Le Rochefort yacht de port de 1787 au 1/36 ( monographie ANCRE)

Après j’ai 2 choses que je ne comprends pas bien . J’ai fini le couple 15 nickel et le 01 et 02.
Je n’ai pas laissé de gras sur les delardements . Ma question est pour Tobias sur la photo avec le couple 15 la largeur à l’air d’être à 10,60mm?

Then there are 2 things I don't quite understand. I finished couple 15 nickel and 01 and 02.
I didn't leave any fat on the delardements. My question is for Tobias on the photo with torque 15 the width seems to be 10.60mm?

View attachment 402290

To answer your question, my ramen was 11mm wide. I had no possibility to order them with 5.3mm or to make them myself. After gluing the frame halves, I adjusted them to 10.6mm. If you already have the measurement, everything is fine.

Your frames look very good, respect.

Non je dessine des gabarits et je les fais moi même , soit je découpe au laser, ou bien avec les machines que j’ai

View attachment 403366

View attachment 403367

View attachment 403368

View attachment 403369
Je vous serais très reconnaissant si vous acceptiez de partager le plan/fichier de l'appareil actuel avec nous ici ou dans un e-mail privé sur le site Web ? Bien sûr, je promets de l'utiliser uniquement à titre privé

I would be very grateful if you would agree to share the blueprint/file of the current device with us here or in a private email on the website? Of course I promise to use it privately only

Back