Le Rochefort yacht de port de 1787 au 1/36 ( monographie ANCRE)

Super - you are making sawdust already - the parts for 4 frames are already cut out
Before you cut out more frames, I would try to install 2 or 3 frames together, so you recognoze, if you have to adjust the cutting out somehow - f.e. more or less meat etc.

How is Fixogum working for you? Short time ago we recommended it to @Ornholt for his Young America project
Hello merci pour le conseil , c´est que je vais faire. La fixogum est le top .
ça colle le papier sans le déformer ni le décolorer, comme Tobias l’a expliqué également et les bavures sur les autres papiers juste à côté ou sur le bois en frottant avec le doigt se transforme en boulette et laisse la surface nickel. je recommande également à 200%, merci beaucoup les amis pour cette astuce

Hello, thank you for the advice, that's what I'm going to do. The fixogum is the best.
it sticks the paper without deforming it or discoloring it, as Tobias also explained, and the smudges on the other papers right next to it or on the wood by rubbing with the finger turn into a ball and leave the surface nickel. I also recommend 200%, thank you very much friends for this tip

IMG_8843.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Autre chose que j’ai modifie. Les photos copies des plan d’origine je les fais au boulot avec une imprimante laser à la place du jet d’encres et le résultat est beaucoup beaucoup plus net. Je mets un tout petit de stabilo bleu ou jaune fluo encore fois comme Tobias , ça fait un peu moins classe mais c’est beaucoup plus compréhensible et visible✌️MERCI

Another thing I changed. The photos copies of the original plans I do at work with a laser printer instead of inkjet and the result is much much clearer. I put on a very small blue or fluorescent yellow stabilo again like Tobias, it's a little less classy but it's much more understandable and visible ✌️ THANK YOU

Nice looking work! I also like your hold down table for your MF-70 mill. do you through bolt your clamps to the plywood?
Hello merci beaucoup oui tout à fait je le maintien sur le panneau et la déplace sur l’axe X. Les pièces sont plus longues que le déplacement de la table.Je prend le panneau comme martyre .

Hello thank you very much yes absolutely I hold it on the panel and move it on the X axis. The parts are longer than the movement of the table. I take the panel as martyrdom.

The result you are showing is looking very good - and very accurate work - Very good

Back