New kit Galleon "San Bartolome - 2"

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AMERICAN WALNUT AND EUROPEAN WALNUT. GOD BLEE PLEASE STA SAFE AND REMEMBER CHRIST IS WITH YOU AND ALL OF UKRAINE FROM DUTORANAMY IT SAYS DESTRY THEM. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON
American walnut has slightly darker shades, the very structure of both walnuts is the same.

Hi Pavel, today I received the Drakkar “Oseberg” that I ordered. I wanted to ask you, in addition to the manual in the box is there any video-manual?

Hi Pavel, I've reached the end of the hull work. Without new videos and instructions now it becomes difficult to continue

Hi, did you get pages 135 - 143 ?? If not PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward a copy.

Jan
Hi, yes, I received them, but it's not clear how to continue after wrapping the hull, what is advisable to do, whether to paint or what. But Oleg doesn't make videos anymore?

Pavel, on what sheet of wood are the lids(doors) for the lower 12 gunports? Six for left side and six for right side.
There are no details for the gun port covers on the kit plates, these have to be made by yourself from the material of the wooden plates. In a week's time the last sheets of instructions and seven large sheets of 1:1 scale drawings will be ready. Wait a while, the documentation work is already at the finish line.

There are no details for the gun port covers on the kit plates, these have to be made by yourself from the material of the wooden plates. In a week's time the last sheets of instructions and seven large sheets of 1:1 scale drawings will be ready. Wait a while, the documentation work is already at the finish line.
Hi Pavel, thanks, since the drawings are not always clear it would be nice to have some videos of Oleg

Back