New kit Galleon "San Bartolome - 2"

Thanks but unfortunately page 112 is missing. Pavel can you post a photo of the page?

Pages 106 to 119
Pathfinder65 Thanks but the problem is not solved because you don't see how to use the pieces of the photo I posted. If I may ask, could you send me the whole manual because I noticed that mine is missing many other pages? Thank you

DENYS, PAVEL OLHA,JIM MAGNIFICENT PEOPLE SO TOUCHED BY WHAT I SEE, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, YOUNG, HIGHLY, VERY HIGHLY EDUCATED, THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST YOU WILL PREVAIL, AS SCRIPTURE SAYS IF GOD IS WITH US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US. TO SUCESS AND VICTORY. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON
How do you think. Maybe Russian Master Korabel kits is better than Ukraine kits or not?

How do you think. Maybe Russian Master Korabel kits is better than Ukraine kits or not?
They are just completely different. Starting from the scale, which is 1:72, that's why the materials used in the "Master Korabel" sets are very thin, from 0.6 mm. up to 2 mm. Because the construction technology is completely different ...

They are just completely different. Starting from the scale, which is 1:72, that's why the materials used in the "Master Korabel" sets are very thin, from 0.6 mm. up to 2 mm. Because the construction technology is completely different ...
I waiting when San bartolome will be can to buy in Europe

Send a PM to Pavel, I think, they can be sent kits to your location
Yes, Pavel can send in Europe, but shipping and tax and PVM is wery big price. For example if San Bartolome price in Ukraina is about 550 dollars, I musu to pay about 900 dollars. Tax tax tax...

Yes, Pavel can send in Europe, but shipping and tax and PVM is wery big price. For example if San Bartolome price in Ukraina is about 550 dollars, I musu to pay about 900 dollars. Tax tax tax...
I am a little bit surprised about the height of the fees and taxes in Lithuania, which is part of the EU.
Usually, especially from Ukraine, there will be no custom fees, but you will have to pay the VAT in your country, which is moment 21% of the mentioned selling price on the custom declaration!
And when I understand the regulation correct, for exporting goods from Ukraine (usually from every country) there are no VAT necessary (better VAT = 0%) in the Ukraine, so netto price......
BTW: I agree with the others. You can not compare Master Korabel kits with these from Pavel - a completely different style nad also using different construction methods

Very nice, Same technique as San Bartolomè? Is the paint job the same? Excuse me if I come back to ask you, the black color, the basic one, what number is it? I saw your video, and I realize that experience is needed, I wanted to do some tests but I can't understand which sequence to use based on the various parts to be painted. I will use an Infinity CR Plus with a needle 0.2. I appreciate it. Thank you

Very nice, Same technique as San Bartolomè? Is the paint job the same? Excuse me if I come back to ask you, the black color, the basic one, what number is it? I saw your video, and I realize that experience is needed, I wanted to do some tests but I can't understand which sequence to use based on the various parts to be painted. I will use an Infinity CR Plus with a needle 0.2. I appreciate it. Thank you
The painting technique on the test model is the same as on the "Bartolome". But in the serial set, all materials will be made of precious woods: walnut, cherry, alder. Therefore, it will be quite possible to apply the traditional finish familiar and familiar to most modellers.

Back