Cheap Chinese Halcon speed build [COMPLETED BUILD]

So did mine! But enough boat talk...

Spring has sprung. So have you been on the bikes yet this season? I saw several out about a week ago when Ohio got hit with temps into the upper 60's. But then again, we got ran over by storms and tornadoes last night (three killed) just North of where we live. Spring. A blessing and time to watch the weather.

So did mine! But enough boat talk...

Spring has sprung. So have you been on the bikes yet this season? I saw several out about a week ago when Ohio got hit with temps into the upper 60's. But then again, we got ran over by storms and tornadoes last night (three killed) just North of where we live. Spring. A blessing and time to watch the weather.
Are we talking bicycles or motorcycles now? Not that I mind you hijacking my thread. ROTF I'm eager to get out on the motorcycle and ride until the wheels fall off! I'm also window shopping for and e-bike as a future purchase. Looking at the BoomBike Zeegr S1 or the Philodo H8 because I want some off road performance wthout the high price.

Are we talking bicycles or motorcycles now? Not that I mind you hijacking my thread. ROTF I'm eager to get out on the motorcycle and ride until the wheels fall off! I'm also window shopping for and e-bike as a future purchase. Looking at the BoomBike Zeegr S1 or the Philodo H8 because I want some off road performance wthout the high price.
Definitely talking motorcycles!

Cheers,

M.

Nice job Kurt. It inspired me to build "the envelope" up in my closet! Cheers, Magic Mike
Just don't expect too much in the way of accuracy for this kit, and there are NO rigging instructions, so use Lennarth Petersson's book and it'll turn out okay. You'll need the attached plans below I got from an article on Baltimore Clipper rigging on MSW Forum too. Disregard installation of that large cannon in the center of the deck. That's a error, and was probably meant to be a mortar, not a carriaged gun. Show us what you do with this kit!

Anchor Tackle 2.jpg

Anchor tackle.jpg

Bowsprit Rigging.jpg

Fore and Main Mast Standing Rigging.jpg

Fore Course Yard and Brace 2.jpg

Fore Course Yard and Brace.jpg

Fore Course Yard Bracing.jpg

Fore Course Yard Rigging.jpg

Gaff and Boom Rigging.jpg

Halcon Rigging and Blocks.jpg

HalconA3_L1.jpg

HalconA3_L2.jpg

HalconA3_L5.jpg

Stay Line Diagram.jpg

Topsail Yard Rigging.jpg

Last edited:
Just don't expect too much in the way of accuracy for this kit, and there are NO rigging instructions, so use Lennarth Petersson's book and it'll turn out okay. You'll need the attached plans below I got from an article on Baltimore Clipper rigging on MSW Forum too. Disregard installation of that large cannon in the center of the deck. That's a error, and was probably meant to be a mortar, not a carriaged gun. Show us what you do with this kit!

View attachment 444931

View attachment 444932

View attachment 444933

View attachment 444934

View attachment 444935

View attachment 444936

View attachment 444937

View attachment 444938

View attachment 444939

View attachment 444940

View attachment 444941

View attachment 444942