1669 Soleil Royal - ZHL [COMPLETED BUILD]

Nice! The model look somewhat tanneron inspired but still different, for my 1669 SR, I'll do something different than your on the ornement, sculpture and figurehead.

Looks great Gilbert, wonderful accomplishment. It was fantastic being able to watch your build from start to finish.

Please accept my congratulation on your great accomplishment, Gilbert! She is made with love and looks awesome! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Félicitations!

Hello all
After 2 years my model of the Soleil Royal 1669 is now completed.
Below some final pictures

View attachment 341351
View attachment 341352
View attachment 341353
View attachment 341354
View attachment 341355
View attachment 341356
View attachment 341357

Now, on to the next ship :)
Superb, Gilbert! I've really enjoyed watching your build. It's a beautiful ship. You can be proud of your excellent work. You've been an encouragement to me this past year or so. I've learned much from observing you and your work.

Superb, Gilbert! I've really enjoyed watching your build. It's a beautiful ship. You can be proud of your excellent work. You've been an encouragement to me this past year or so. I've learned much from observing you and your work.
THanks Vic
It was great working together on the same ship

Dear Gilbert
congratulations on the completion, it is looks very beautiful model

Wow! I just found this thread! You have done a beautiful job on her. I will spend time reading the entire log,

Bill

Back