MY BLUENOSE- YUANQING SCALE 1:72 SCALE [COMPLETED BUILD]

First of all I wish you all the best and a Happy Birthday.
Your Bluenose looks great and your admiral is doing a terrific job on the sails.
Enjoy this special day, and Happy New Year.
Hello Herman, Thank you very much for your very king words and wishes they are very much appreciated. Bernadette my Admiral has been very busy with the Christmas fest and that has taken her away from her sail sewing. But this will slowly return to normal in a day or so.
We wish you and your family a even better and Happy New Year to come.
Regards Lawrence

Happy Birthday Lawrence. Ah so you get double presents in a few days ;) .
Hello Grant, Thanks for your very kind wishes and nice comments. I had a great day with an extra large piece of cake along with a pile of goodies.
Bernadette and I wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year to come.
Regards Lawrence

Last edited:
Hello, Lawrence, happy birthday from a fellow Bluenose builder.
Hello Daniel
Happy Birthday, Lawrence!
Hello Johan, I thank you Very much for your very kind wishes, they are very much appreciated.
My Admiral and I wish you and your family a Very Happy New Years to come.
Regards Lawrence

Hello Ship Mates, Well the Hassell and Bussell of the Christmas season well behind us now the little fellows and I have found o bit of time to work in the Old Ship Yard. We have installed all of the sails and trimmed them out except for the Fisherman's Stay Sail and the two forward Jibs . We also have installed all of these lines with rope coils and also tied up all of the louse ends around the deck's. My Admiral Bernadette is having trouble with her new sewing machine and I am afraid that we will have to take it to the repair shop, so this will slow things down a bit.
Regards Lawrence

DSCN0115.JPG

DSCN0116.JPG

DSCN0117.JPG

DSCN0118.JPG

DSCN0119.JPG

Very good work on the sails - crossing the fingers, that Bernadettes machine will work soon

Very good work on the sails - crossing the fingers, that Bernadette's machine will work soon
Hello Uwe, I thank you very much for the flours. Bernadette's sewing machine is a very high end machine and the repairs may be scary that is if it has any thing to do with the computer.
Regards Lawrence

I agree with Uwe. With a quick repair for the last stitches.
Regards, Peter
Hello Peter, I thank you very much for your very kind words. Bernadette gave her old sewing machine to our daughter and has arranged to borrow it back for a few days, so with any luck at all she will sew up the Fisherman's Stay Sail in the next few days .
Regards Lawrence

Back