YUANQING BLUENOSE - Peter Voogt [COMPLETED BUILD]

Thanks, Daniel. Let it be for inspiration.
Regards, Peter
Most definitely Peter, most definitely. I will use your and others builds for reference and ideas but will incorporate my own style. The challenge is what makes this a wonderful hobby, your version of the BN raises the bar of excellence (which is always a good thing) to a level I can only admire and am glad you shared.

Been active in the studio for a while..........
First the different configurations.
With the full 'Push-Together' hull.
The planked and painted side:
View attachment 371025
View attachment 371026
View attachment 371027

The open side:
View attachment 371028
View attachment 371029

As a waterline model:
View attachment 371030
View attachment 371031

And the Fishhold:
View attachment 371032
View attachment 371033
View attachment 371034

More to come .........
Beautiful work! Impressive!

Thought you build just one model but your model is a Matruschka, full of suprizes.
Unsurpassed Peter and looking forward to your Vlaardinger logger.

Thought you build just one model but your model is a Matruschka, full of suprizes.
Unsurpassed Peter and looking forward to your Vlaardinger logger.
Thanks for the original Matruschka comparison, Maarten. Luckily not the ‘Pandora’s Box’. ;)
In my mind I am already building the logger, but it still take some time to start.
Regards, Peter

Thanks for the original Matruschka comparison, Maarten. Luckily not the ‘Pandora’s Box’. ;)
In my mind I am already building the logger, but it still take some time to start.
Regards, Peter
Building in your mind, I know that :). Our house is already full of mind build ship models. Luckily in reality it goes slower than that.

Some extra attention for the sails and rigging:
View attachment 371052
View attachment 371053

Both top sails:
View attachment 371054

She is catching up some wind from port:
View attachment 371055

And sails away with wind from starboard to her first life audition next Friday, for a selected group:
View attachment 371056

@Donnie : Can you picking up the pictures for the Gallery from here or do I have to make a thread in the 'Completed Aria'?

I hope you all like the pictures? For me this part was also a lot of fun!
Regards, Peter
Jeez, Peter no crew ! I s this the Mary Celeste ?
Love it JJ..

Back