What music do you listen to while modelbuilding?

CRI-CRI,
What magnificent music. I have never played a musical instrument to any real effect in my whole life. Thank you for sharing your personal composition with me (and others who might download that as well). Pete

Hello the very personal time is filled with musik and if no machine is at work some of us may listen to a beloved pice of music...
What is your pair?
I listen to old time radio broadcasts. When I listen to classic rock I just want to dance

A? was of me weather you can use acetone, to remove, paint from plastic, well i have done research, and yes you dont have to soak it over night, just brush it on severial tmes ,then remove with cloth or paper towels, it work's the same as windex. You can use it with enamale mor water basscolors

A? was of me weather you can use acetone, to remove, paint from plastic well i have done research, and yes you dont have to soak it over night, just brush it on severail thmes,then remove with cloth or paper towels, it work's the same as windex. You can use it with enamale mor water basscolors
Ops...I think your post in the wrong thread. At least no music preference found :p

I an not sure how to[ sew[ the right thread to the rite threader! Bloges are some what new to me!

THE SECOUND THREAD WAS ABOUT A ? I was asked, about using 100% acetone to strip paint off of plastic ships!

I like old classic rock, or 40's and 50's era jazz bands and some of my favorites were from Glen Miller and other
"Big Band" sounds, but on occasion maybe some old European Church style vocal choir music. My mom used to love to listen to Vienna Boys Choir albums.

I listen to all sorts of music.. Lately I've been listening to Simon Khorolskiy, but I also love classical guitar (Parkening, Bream), flute (Jazz and Classical), Contemporary Christian and even some Joe Satriani, and Grigory Leps thrown in.. I also like Irish music and I suppose since I'm former Navy I should listen to more sea shanties too. :cool:

Vivaldi. I have 4 CD's of his work and always get right into the 18th century mood while listening and model building. He accompanied me throughout my many years-long writing period also. I never get tired of his amazing talent.

481px-Antonio_Vivaldi_portrait.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back