INFO The Moderators Comments

Your ships have been added to the Showcase Gallery. You can click on your Thumbnail to view your page 20
@Jimsky
@Keef
@KeithLyall
@Peter Gutterman
@ReneK

Your ships have been added to the Showcase Gallery. You can click on your Thumbnail to view your page 21
@ZHLmodel
@rlwhitt
Thank you Donnie. Appreciate that Thumbsup

@Orso

Your collection is now in the Showcase Gallery. You can click on your thumbnail to view your page of all your collections in one page.

They can be seen here as well

The workload at my office has increased exponentially with our new upper management. Perhaps I can work on the Gallery this weekend. I know there are at least about 6 or 7 that are in the que to be added. I appreciate any patience !

Kindly

The workload at my office has increased exponentially with our new upper management. Perhaps I can work on the Gallery this weekend. I know there are at least about 6 or 7 that are in the que to be added. I appreciate any patience !

Kindly
No worries! Thumbs-Up

@Tony1955
@threebs
@richie incident
@Quint
@Pete Leach
@mrjuan
@Korsan
@Javier Baron
@keruj_JP
@janos
@EdwardZ
@Daniel20
@Chuck60

Your ship or model is now added to the Showcase Gallery. Please click on your thumbnail view and you can see your personal page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I have two more models that I will be adding soon
and

Back