INFO The Moderators Comments

@HHIG

Your ship (Sailing Pram) is now in the Showcase Gallery. You can click on your thumbnail to view your page here:

Thanks Donnie, but I had no intention of wanting the model of the Pram in the Showcase Gallery. I'm a total beginner in model ship building as a hobby and not yet ready to be shown in the show case. (And probably never will) I just wanted to send pictures for comments and whatever?

Is there another way to post pictures that don't go to the Showcase Gallery?

Please advise, Thanks HHIG

Thanks Donnie, but I had no intention of wanting the model of the Pram in the Showcase Gallery. I'm a total beginner in model ship building as a hobby and not yet ready to be shown in the show case. (And probably never will) I just wanted to send pictures for comments and whatever?

If I am allowed to say, that there is no quality control, nor the experience level requirements for the models in order for them to be showcased. The only requirement is to take photos of the clear background. All levels and quality are welcome! Don't be shy, be proud!! ;)

I personally think your model is well worthy of being in the Gallery. There are others that might be building the same model and need to see yours as a reference. If this is truly not your wish, then I will regretfully take it down. You really should be proud of your model. Because your model also had a nice background that also proves to be displayed. I don't always approve of every model that I see.

Hi HHIG. It is a beautiful addition to the gallery. And as Jim wrote, you can be proud of this beautiful ship.
Regards, Peter

Your ships have been added to the Showcase Gallery. You can click on your Thumbnail to view your page 20
@Jimsky
@Keef
@KeithLyall
@Peter Gutterman
@ReneK

Your ships have been added to the Showcase Gallery. You can click on your Thumbnail to view your page 21
@ZHLmodel
@rlwhitt

Your ships have been added to the Showcase Gallery. You can click on your Thumbnail to view your page 20
@Jimsky
@Keef
@KeithLyall
@Peter Gutterman
@ReneK

Your ships have been added to the Showcase Gallery. You can click on your Thumbnail to view your page 21
@ZHLmodel
@rlwhitt
Thanks Donnie, much appreciated

Back