Roter Löwe 1597 by Ondras71 - scala 1/60

Absolutely brilliant work, Ondras. The execution of this long boat is surely the best I have seen. As to the framing debate, I can only offer these drawings which Ab sent me when I enquired about the chaloup. I believe this concurs with what @Frank48 meant.

1706885246989.png

Absolutely brilliant work, Ondras. The execution of this long boat is surely the best I have seen. As to the framing debate, I can only offer these drawings which Ab sent me when I enquired about the chaloup. I believe this concurs with what @Frank48 meant.

View attachment 425098
Thanks Heinrich. Yes the debate was about the placement of the top of the ribs. I built according to the Zeehaen boat, other plans have different placements, newer boats have the ribs out from the center to the bow and stern. So there is always something to study.
The only thing I didn't dare to do in this scale is the clinker cladding, I wouldn't be able to make clean sides. Maybe next time at 1:50...;)Explosion

View attachment 425098
Hi Henry, it's always a pleasure to read you, regarding the structure of the lifeboat, if the image you posted is of the lifeboat, however, the framework of the lifeboat model is wrong. See the position of the spinners. Thank you for Your intervention.Frank

To see this little beauty in your hand makes your work more amazing - clean and accurate
Simply formulated: Very good work - Bravo

Absolutely beautiful!
Very nice work..

Rob
Bellissima!!!
Brilliant work Ondras. The boat lying in the palm of your hand really shows the magnitude of your accomplishment.
You did a really good job on this one.
Fantastic. It has turned out to be a real gem and on a scale of 1:60, a great achievement.
To see this little beauty in your hand makes your work more amazing - clean and accurate
Simply formulated: Very good work - Bravo
Thank you very much friends, thank you for more likes. :)

Rudder done..

kování kormidla člunu (1).JPG

kování kormidla člunu (2).JPG

kormidlo na člunu.jpg

The boat looks good on board..

hotový člun na palubě (1).JPG

hotový člun na palubě (2).JPG

hotový člun na palubě (3).JPG

hotový člun na palubě (4).JPG

I will make a stand and place the boat firmly..Explosion

Magnificent Ondras! And a very clever way to cut brass strips. Is that a micro saw or just a blade?
Hi Paul. In our country it is called a razor saw. Very thin and sharp. I haven't come up with a better way to make 0.8mm tape from 0.2mm thickness..Sleep

Hi Paul. In our country it is called a razor saw. Very thin and sharp. I haven't come up with a better way to make 0.8mm tape from 0.2mm thickness..Sleep

Thanks Ondras!

Back