PRINTZ FRIDERICH (1761 - 1780) - danish 70-gun Ship of the Line - 1:48 by Karl I. Malcha

The painting (1,5 x 1,0m) which the well-known danish marine artist Johannes E. Möller makes for the museum in Byrum/Laesö. It is still in progress. It shows the situation in the early morning after running aground when the officers tried to get an overview.
The second picture shows the perspective the artist wanted: the model acted as a model ...

View attachment 389294

View attachment 389298
bravo karl. the painting goes into my colecion of painted warship

If you like - come abord to have a look at the last bunch of pictures taken mostly by the professional fotografers Lars Gundersen (Copenhagen) and Meike Hilbert (Langenhorn)

View attachment 394188

View attachment 394189

View attachment 394190

View attachment 394191

View attachment 394192
I have taken a copy of all your images, which are now growing. What a shame, that no builder is following you. extraordinary work. to newcomers, this picture above is made in one single piece.
The hole was built from the start (research about 7 years, and more than 10 years of build

Very inspiring! Thanks so much for documenting all this, quite a lot of work. To roughly paraphrase the Dalai Lama, if you are lost in the woods, you can head to the North Star to find your way out. You're never going to make it to the North Star, but it will help get you get home. Thanks for all the pictures of this North Star.

Un lavoro eccezionale.
Più che un topic per me è sembrata una scuola di modellismo statico navale.

Come chiamate questo tipo di modellismo statico navale: "ammiragliato" o "in arsenale" o usate un altro termine?

An exceptional job.
More than a topic for me it seemed like a school of static naval modelling.
What do you call this type of static ship modelling: "admiralty" or "arsenal" or do you use another term?

Back