Pouce to inch and mm.

I still have a spreadsheet for converting inch-mm- you may find it further up, it not I will send it el capi
There is a really handy calculator that converts mm to inches and inches to mm. I use it in my construction business all the time. You can get it at Home Depot. Construction Master 5 Model 4050 from CALCULATED INDUSTRIES. It comes in its own case and a slot in the back to store the small instruction manual. Very intuitive.
Ditto ……… it was about pouce to inch of mm.
I think I saw a thread about Pouce to inch and or mm ?
Sorry for highlighting……….;)
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
all in al I got it. Was just curious as it seems I wont need this measurement anywhere during the build
You can surely use the measurments listed in the monograph as a reference + increase your personal knowledge: if it were not for building the model, would you ever had though or found out that up to a certain point, different nations had different systems beside what most people are used to today.

This said, you can also evaluate the lumber needs by taking measurements from the plans: using an imperial or metric system ruler. An imperial / metric caliper is even beter, that is easy and no need for conversion.
G.

Last edited:
Yes I suppose but I doubt Ill need the Pouce for the actual build. I managed to get the lumber amount from Adrian's book but its not very clear what the totals are for the entire ship. Ill be building it using the metric system so I don't have to convert anything.

Back