POF L'Amarante Corvette de 12 canons 1744 1:36 (Ancre Monograph- Gérard Delacroix) By Shota

good evening dear friends
I'm Happy to update that tonight I have finished making all 52 frames. I was required to prepare and produce about 676 parts, 13x52.
Of course, I still have a lot of sanding and adjustment work left to do so that I can be sure that everything sits in its exact position on the keel and in accordance with the outline of hull.

Only after that, I will begin the preparation and installation of the square nails of the frames.
meantime, I'm glad to share with you the interim result.
I wish our people a good and blessed week
View attachment 438497View attachment 438498View attachment 438499View attachment 438500View attachment 438501View attachment 438502View attachment 438503

View attachment 438504
Good morning Shota. That tower of frames is impressive….maybe we should have a game of Jenga…ROTF. Cheers Grant

good evening dear friends
I'm Happy to update that tonight I have finished making all 52 frames. I was required to prepare and produce about 676 parts, 13x52.
Of course, I still have a lot of sanding and adjustment work left to do so that I can be sure that everything sits in its exact position on the keel and in accordance with the outline of hull.
Only after that, I will begin the preparation and installation of the square nails of the frames.
meantime, I'm glad to share with you the interim result.
I wish our people a good and blessed week
View attachment 438497View attachment 438498View attachment 438499View attachment 438500View attachment 438501View attachment 438502View attachment 438503

View attachment 438504
Congratulations with this big step. Shota. That was a lot off work. It gives inspiration fot the next step.
Regards, Peter

Dear Shota, congratulations on completing this portion of the build. Looking forward to the mext steps.
Dear Herman
Thank you for the blessings and best wishes, we will both have to be patient because the work will require a lot of time, which we do not have in the required scope

Hi Shota, good to see that the boring work of building al the frames is done, that must be a relief. Now the nice work of building up the hull is coming, looking forward to that.
my dear friend Maarten
thanks for your kind words and support
The preparation of the frames was somewhat laborious and building up the hull is a critical step in creating a high-quality and accurate model and because this is the second time I approach it with extra caution

Back