POF L'Amarante Corvette de 12 canons 1744 1:36 (Ancre Monograph- Gérard Delacroix) By Shota

Witaj
Niezły postęp Shoto teraz dużo szlifowania , ale sprzęt masz dobry maskę super no to do pracy , a efekt będzie piękny. Pozdrawiam Mirek
Mirku mój drogi przyjacielu. Dziękuję bardzo za miłe słowa. Do uzyskania odpowiedniego rezultatu rzeczywiście potrzeba dużo pracy szlifierskiej. Dziękuję za wsparcie w tym procesie

Mirek my dear friend. Thank you very much for the kind words. A lot of sanding work is indeed required until a proper result is achieved. Thank you for your support in the process

A very nice frame production line you’ve gotten yourself.
Taking your time won’t hurt and will probably result in higher quality parts.
thanks for your kind words and support my dear friend :) I'm taking the process With patience indeed to achieve quality results

Very good progress - we can see that you have a lot of fun with scratch building works
my dear friend Uwe
thank you very much for your kind words :)
Indeed, I really enjoy the work process itself because of the feeling that the hands and the mind together create a new Creation, almost like taking a statue out from a block of marble. Therefore, the combination of a creative process combined with a learning process of new abilities and techniques increases the feeling of satisfaction.

Hello dear friends
This time there are no updates on the creation of themodel.
I'm happy to update on the expansion of the group of friends in my country that unites around the passion for our hobby. As I previously updated, the group was established at the beginning of the Corona virus and currently has about 20 members and today was the largest bi-monthly meeting, we were 8 out of the 20. Last week I even added Maxim to the group in my country after he recently joined our forum here
It was a most enjoyable experience, I am attaching photos of the meetingIMG-20240119-WA0016.jpgIMG-20240119-WA0014.jpg20240119_140756.jpg20240119_140805.jpgIMG-20240119-WA0015.jpg20240119_131512.jpgIMG-20240119-WA0006.jpegIMG-20240119-WA0004.jpeg20240119_115411.jpg20240119_114631.jpg20240119_115352.jpg20240119_115400.jpg

Those are among the best of times, sharing a passion and enjoying one's company.
I noted you've got a daredevil in your midst, who handled a saw in the most terrifying way... Sick
Also a beautiful poster of an F4U, love that plane, because it's so ugly. :cool:

Last edited:
Those are among the best of times, sharing a passion and enjoying one's company.
I noted you've got a daredevil in your midst, who handled a saw in the most terrifying way... Sick
Also a beautiful poster of an F4U, love that plane, because it's so ugly. :cool:
Wow you did a lot of progress on your ship. And I agree with Johan RDN1954, these are the best time, unforgettable.
friends together and a lot of ships - heaven on earth
It's nice to see you meeting up and exchanging ideas. I have to agree with Johan, there are some crazy men like you who reach for the saw ROTF . Great pictures Shota.
thank you very much my dear friend's for your kind words and compliments :)
In my life I have adopted several proverbs as my motto for my life, such as:
The dare wins
and also; Here is what is good and what is pleasant when friends sit together

Dear Shota. You are a fine ambassador for our hobby. Not only do you set us all an example with your enthusiasm, willingness to learn and ty try new things, but you also excel in building bonds and friendships to people all around the world. You have made an excellent and very impressive start to L'Amarante - I will for sure follow along.

Great pictures with great friends Shata! I am enjoying following your work and learning from it at the same time.
Dear Daniel
thank you very much for your kind words and compliments, it's my honor to have you as friend :)

Dear Shota. You are a fine ambassador for our hobby. Not only do you set us all an example with your enthusiasm, willingness to learn and ty try new things, but you also excel in building bonds and friendships to people all around the world. You have made an excellent and very impressive start to L'Amarante - I will for sure follow along.
My Dear friend Heinrich
How is it possible not to get infected with the joy of creation and the spirit of friendship like you and like dozens of other members on the forum?
This week I explained to my wife that the creation of models in the connections between the heart and the brain have accompanied me since my childhood, when I built paper airplane models.
The hobby has returned me in recent years to the same sense of pleasure and meaning.
Thank you very much for the kind words, the compliments and the friendship we have between us and with the other good friends, I hope we will meet in the near future in my country or at one of the upcoming conferences (Just so you know, I have already shared with some of the forum administrators an initiative for an international meeting of the members of this forum in a country that will suit most of the members. I am ready to assist the organization when needed to implement the idea).
Regards Shota :)

Hello dear friends
This time there are no updates on the creation of themodel.
I'm happy to update on the expansion of the group of friends in my country that unites around the passion for our hobby. As I previously updated, the group was established at the beginning of the Corona virus and currently has about 20 members and today was the largest bi-monthly meeting, we were 8 out of the 20. Last week I even added Maxim to the group in my country after he recently joined our forum here
It was a most enjoyable experience, I am attaching photos of the meetingView attachment 422261View attachment 422262View attachment 422263View attachment 422264View attachment 422265View attachment 422266View attachment 422267View attachment 422268View attachment 422269View attachment 422270View attachment 422271View attachment 422272
Awesome!

Back