POF L'Amarante Corvette de 12 canons 1744 1:36 (Ancre Monograph- Gérard Delacroix) By Shota

Hi Shota. I appreciate your unique approach to leverage a skill you are strong in to accomplish your framing goals. As you know I value unique approaches. ;):rolleyes: I look forward to each of your updates!

Hi Shota. I appreciate your unique approach to leverage a skill you are strong in to accomplish your framing goals. As you know I value unique approaches. ;):rolleyes: I look forward to each of your updates!
thanks for your support and kind words, I will do my best :)

Hello dear friends
In the last two weeks I continue to create the parts that required to create the frames.
The work is progressing at a somewhat slow pace, due to the need to create the drawing in the laser engraver software and the time required to cut a 4.5 mm thick wooden board. A single frame on its two layers takes almost 3 hours.
after that you need to sanding the black charcoal layer created by the Engraving process at the edge of the contours of the parts should be sanded. only after that you can start assembling the frames.
So far I have created about 10 complete frames in the current round and I have 4 more left to assemble. After that I will start sanding them to the angles that correspond to the outline of the ship.
I will attached pictures of the work process.
Your recommendation to use breathing and noise protection equipment has been fully implemented, don't be alarmed by the last picture:cool:ROTF
I wish you all a pleasant and enjoyable weekend
20240102_141506.jpg20240102_190259.jpg20240102_190306.jpg20240103_153310.jpg20240112_114252.jpg20240112_114327.jpg20240112_153311.jpg

20240103_153310.jpg

Witaj
Drogi Shoto narzędzia masz super ,nic tylko pracować . Trzymam kciuki powodzenia. Pozdrawiam Mirek

Hello dear friends
In the last two weeks I continue to create the parts that required to create the frames.
The work is progressing at a somewhat slow pace, due to the need to create the drawing in the laser engraver software and the time required to cut a 4.5 mm thick wooden board. A single frame on its two layers takes almost 3 hours.

after that you need to sanding the black charcoal layer created by the Engraving process at the edge of the contours of the parts should be sanded. only after that you can start assembling the frames.
So far I have created about 10 complete frames in the current round and I have 4 more left to assemble. After that I will start sanding them to the angles that correspond to the outline of the ship.
I will attached pictures of the work process.
Your recommendation to use breathing and noise protection equipment has been fully implemented, don't be alarmed by the last picture:cool:ROTF

I wish you all a pleasant and enjoyable weekend
View attachment 420951View attachment 420952View attachment 420953View attachment 420955View attachment 420956View attachment 420957View attachment 420958

View attachment 420954
Good afternoon Shota. Those are fine looking frames. Many hours but worth it. Cheers Grant

my dear friends
Regarding the issue of working time/production, I would like to correct a typo. Burning one frame on its two layers takes about two hours . I made a comparison with the traditional process of sawing with a chainsaw, it can be said that the time resources are quite the same.
I'm not ditching the saw in favor of the laser, I'll just use both while adjusting the best method to the need :)

Witaj
Niezły postęp Shoto teraz dużo szlifowania , ale sprzęt masz dobry maskę super no to do pracy , a efekt będzie piękny. Pozdrawiam Mirek

Back