Modelship Dockyard - New Kit PoF 1:96 H.M.S. Enterprize 1774 by Modelship Dockyard

Great modeling and progress - especially in this small scale of 1:96 - Very good work on the beams, knees, platforms in the hold etc.
BRAVO
Only one short comment to the main beam midships - these beam arms are shorter, due to the fact that there will be the mast partners and the main hatch.
I think it will be hard to cut them later on when the beam is fixed in the model
Ent.jpg

see contemporary drawing of the Enterprize
Enterprize 2a.jpg

Great modeling and progress - especially in this small scale of 1:96 - Very good work on the beams, knees, platforms in the hold etc.
BRAVO
Only one short comment to the main beam midships - these beam arms are shorter, due to the fact that there will be the mast partners and the main hatch.
I think it will be hard to cut them later on when the beam is fixed in the model
View attachment 396482

View attachment 396484

But note that some of these plans are not 'as built'. They are for the Enterprize as a receiving ship for new recruits in 1787. Of course most of the structure is still the same as she was built.

But note that some of these plans are not 'as built'. They are for the Enterprize as a receiving ship for new recruits in 1787. Of course most of the structure is still the same as she was built.
Yes - but they defintely did not change the knees of the structure - in principle these beam arms were shorter than the complete width of the ship

So what is the projected release date and cost estimation for this kit ? Is there a target yet?

BRAVO
View attachment 396482

View attachment 396484

Good call there!

BRAVO
View attachment 396482

View attachment 396484

Hi Uwek, thank you for the suggestion, we will change that on later production.

Last edited:
Back