Model Expo News Model Expo news and products!

Along with many tools and ship kits, I have almost all the armor kits you produce.

I like military history, just which you had horses in same scale as the cannons, limbers and ambulance.
Kurt,
We've developed Harnesses and Hitch kits to go with the 1:12 Model Trailways Wagons. We also provide the Breyer horses on the same scale.
To scale the harnesses to another scale takes time, and we have a lot of new kits coming. Specially after we got the rights to bring back Midwest

I've seen 1:16 horses available on the Internet. Can forward you the links, if you want. But I could not find harnesses in the same scale.

Regards,
Ricardo

Kurt,
We've developed Harnesses and Hitch kits to go with the 1:12 Model Trailways Wagons. We also provide the Breyer horses on the same scale.
To scale the harnesses to another scale takes time, and we have a lot of new kits coming. Specially after we got the rights to bring back Midwest

I've seen 1:16 horses available on the Internet. Can forward you the links, if you want. But I could not find harnesses in the same scale.

Regards,
Ricardo
That is why we all learn to scratch build things.

Yes, I would like the link to the 1:16 horses.

Keep up the great customer support, that is why I keep buying from ME/MS.

That is why we all learn to scratch build things.

Yes, I would like the link to the 1:16 horses.

Keep up the great customer support, that is why I keep buying from ME/MS.
Kurt,

Little Buster Toys is the company that manufactures 1:16 horses. I found them on several stores:

Even Target has them

The other brand is Bruder

If you google those brands, you will find other vendors.

Best Regards,
Ricardo

Kurt,

Little Buster Toys is the company that manufactures 1:16 horses. I found them on several stores:

Even Target has them

The other brand is Bruder

If you google those brands, you will find other vendors.

Best Regards,
Ricardo
Thank you.

I am sure with all the sales of your horse drawn weapons and ambulance you would get many takers for scale harness.

Maybe a generic set that builders can customize for specific weapons being pulled if there is a need.

Back