Model Expo News Model Expo news and products!

It's been a while, but I'm not sure everybody knows:
We made a deal with Midwest to start producing their famous Apprentice Series Kits.
Same great instructions, identical design. Only change is that the basswood is now Laser-Cut.
So far we (re)started manufacturing 12 different models
All available at our website
Click here for the full selection
GI0A7173-Enhanced-NR.jpg949-Canadian-CanoeB.png951-Lobster-Smack.png965-FlattieB.pngMidwest_Dinghy.png

Last edited:
SOSers,

We are discontinuing some products, others we have too much in stock. So we are taking 50%OFF on almost 400 items.
Wood Kits, Plastic Kits, Tools and ALL Vallejo Paint.
Enjoy!

Click here:
Half Price Closeout
Got mine today! ;) Delivered in less than a week to Brooklyn!

IMG_0143.png

Will you be re-introducing the Skipjack (bateau). A very nice model, one of my favorites. I sold a couple of these completed models at the Annapolis Marine Art Gallery. Very popular with the Chesapeake area dwellers.

Pete

Will you be re-introducing the Skipjack (bateau). A very nice model, one of my favorites. I sold a couple of these completed models at the Annapolis Marine Art Gallery. Very popular with the Chesapeake area dwellers.

Pete
The idea is to re-introduce all the boats. Indian Girl Canoe is next. We already have a couple o Chesapeake available: the Flattie and the 17 Kayak

To make a short story long... you guys are killing me. A few months back I was working on a scale tank, minding my own business, and I ordered a little 20ml tube of Vallejo Plastic Putty off of Amazon, when a few days later this huge envelope shows up... "are they serious???" I'm standing at the stove pulling out my tube of putty, and along with it slides out this ModelExpo catalog... within seconds the drool is running down the front of my shirt. My wife walks along, stops dead in place, backtracks a couple steps, and was like "why aren't you building one of THOSE???"
And here we are on my first ship build, already looking at what I'm going to want to do next. Give serious props to whomever pulled that maneuver stuffing the envelope!! ROTF

Last edited:
To make a short story long... you guys are killing me. A few months back I was working on a scale tank, minding my own business, and I ordered a little 20ml tube of Vallejo Plastic Putty off of Amazon, when a few days later this huge envelope shows up... "are they serious???" I'm standing at the stove pulling out my tube of putty, and along with it slides out this ModelExpo catalog... within seconds the drool is running down the front of my shirt. My wife walks along, stops dead in place, backtracks a couple steps, and was like "why aren't you building one of THOSE???"
And here we are on my first ship build, already looking at what I'm going to want to do next. Give serious props to whomever pulled that maneuver stuffing the envelope!! ROTF
That was my boss's idea, Marc Mosko. Marketing Wizard

Is anybody signing up for the new limited series Occre "Victory? Looks like a pretty impressive project for those of you on this forum disposed to take on such massive and impressive projects.

I was just asking as a general question on behalf of any forum members who might be interested in this offering on this model. I am not interested in building it myself. Fantastic and enticing as it appears to be and a good value at the pre-order price, I have too many ongoing projects as it is and not enough miles left on the clock to complete them all.

Thanks PG

I was just asking as a general question on behalf of any forum members who might be interested in this offering on this model. I am not interested in building it myself. Fantastic and enticing as it appears to be and a good value at the pre-order price, I have too many ongoing projects as it is and not enough miles left on the clock to complete them all.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, Peter!
So I extend my email for all the other forum members.
Best Regards, Ricardo

Fellow SoSers,

We decided to start our Black Friday early. Very Early. Why wait until Thanksgiving, right?
So everything is on sale.
And everyday we select one product to give an special extra discount.
Today is a Double Header, in the spirit of Halloween (pun intended):
The Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman have an extra discount.
Hope you enjoy!
www.modelexpo-online.com

Back