LE FLEURON. 1729. 1\48. KUDIN ANDREY.(YouTube)

Hey. Planned side sections of the deck - ready ... Further extraction from the enclosure.

Dear KUDIN
As usual you have very interesting and beautiful methods.
I enjoyed from the video and learned another method I did not know.
Well done to you, your work is unique and beautiful.
I have question, what was the black material that was on the board you sawed.
thanks for sharing
Как обычно, у вас есть очень интересные и красивые приемы. Мне понравилось это видео, и я научился другому методу, которого не знал. Молодец, ваша работа уникальна и прекрасна. У меня вопрос, какой именно черный материал был на распиленной вами доске. Спасибо, что поделился

Last edited:
...I have question, what was the black material that was on the board you sawed.
I think he uses black paper and glues it to the edge of the board before cutting into planks.
Yes. Quite right. This is 0.3mm paper. For 1/48 scale. Caulk imitation ...
(I hope GUGL correctly translated the term "caulk" / plug the cracks);)

Hey. Part of the future deck is ready.
In this film, I will remove it from the model's body.
I am sure that thanks to the three-layer gluing, the shape will remain unchanged.
I will carry out further processing on the table ... ;)

Last edited:
Dear Andrey
It's just a pleasure to watch your videos, I'm already in episode 37 and learning so much.
What stands out in them in particular is your talent for building a beautiful and accurate model.
All thanks to your unique thinking that develops methods I have learned a lot from them, and I am only in the first third of the video series.:D
I will continue to watch with great curiosityThumbs-Up

Просто приятно
смотреть твои ролики, я уже в 37 серии и многому учусь. В них особенно выделяется ваш талант к созданию особенно красивой и точной модели. Все благодаря вашему уникальному мышлению, которое развивает методы, которым я многому научился, и я участвую только в первой трети серии видео. Я буду продолжать смотреть с большим любопытством

Hey. Part of the future deck is ready.
In this film, I will remove it from the model's body.
I am sure that thanks to the three-layer gluing, the shape will remain unchanged.
I will carry out further processing on the table ... ;)

It is great to see, how convinced you are, that you are not destroying or demolishing something when you make such actions.
I would be so afraid....... Once more a very informative video..... Many Thanks

Thumbs up !!!!
clever idea with the transparent plastic sheet as a ruler with marked line of the beam center - simple and good
hope to see in one of your next videos the making of the wooden treenail-bars - or is it possible to order already in the necessary diameter?

Hello! I tried to explain and show the manufacture of thin dowels ...
Hopefully in detail ... :)

Many Many Thanks for this additional tutorial of how you are making the dowels / Treenails - easy to understand and very informative
One last question: Which type of timber / wood are you using? also pear or something else?

Andrey using @bibigon Sergey's Pear :)
I know, that Andrey is a regular customer from bibigon, but is it pear or another timber?
Very important for such very thin strips is, that the grain is completely parallel all over the total length -> so it is the quality timber from bibigon in combination with Andreys technique and a very good drawplate :cool:

I know, that Andrey is a regular customer from bibigon, but is it pear or another timber?
Very important for such very thin strips is, that the grain is completely parallel all over the total length -> so it is the quality timber from bibigon in combination with Andreys technique and a very good drawplate :cool:
Uwe, it is Pear, Andrey commented it in the video. Also, just to translate what he mentioned: He showed two drawplates one of them - professional (around $100.00 and another self-made). He couldn't use the professional one, as it has fewer holes (in between) and doesn't make straight dowels. He uses a self-made drawplate, it does have enough adjacent holes to produce even straight dowel.

Back