LE FLEURON. 1729. 1\48. KUDIN ANDREY.(YouTube)

Hello Kudin,
just wondering if you could explain about making the wood coloured putty you used for forming the stern galley decoration moldings please ?
I think it was in your 3rd video. I am eager to see your next video, thank you and please keep up the good work.

Hello Kudin,
just wondering if you could explain about making the wood coloured putty you used for forming the stern galley decoration moldings please ?
Thank. Google translation, as always, "clear and understandable." :confused: You can somehow more; What are you interesting in? :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! A small continuation ... ;)

Hello Kudin,
I think it was in your 3rd video. I am eager to see your next video, thank you and please keep up the good work.

Hi Brian,

In the video you can see the block of putty just above the blue brush:
It looks like it is a store bought putty.

Now I understand! This is plasticine. Model / sculptural ... FIMO. Very elastic. After baking in the oven, the kitchen stove acquires a rigid (close to plastic) shape.
Thanks Kudin.

Brian,
Found this for sale in Australia:

Thank. Google translation, as always, "clear and understandable." :confused: You can somehow more; What are you interesting in? :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! A small continuation ... ;)

Another masterclass. Thank you

Hi Andrey,

In your last video you use I think instant coffee to colour your deck planks, is that correct and what is the finall result your are trying to get? This is new to me so very interesting.

В вашем последнем видео, которое вы используете, я думаю, растворимый кофе окрашивает ваши настилы на палубе, это правильно и какой конечный результат вы пытаетесь получить? Это ново для меня, так очень интересно.

Hi Andrey,

In your last video you use I think instant coffee to colour your deck planks, is that correct and what is the finall result your are trying to get? This is new to me so very interesting.

В вашем последнем видео, которое вы используете, я думаю, растворимый кофе окрашивает ваши настилы на палубе, это правильно и какой конечный результат вы пытаетесь получить? Это ново для меня, так очень интересно.
It is not to colour the plank, it is to make the plank thicker. But I don't know what the powder is.
In the video you can have English (or multiple other languages) subtitles.
  • Click on the Settings 'gear' symbol in the lower right of the video.
  • Select "Subtitles/CC"
  • Select "Russian (Auto-generated)"
  • Now select the Settings 'gear' symbol again and select "Subtitles/CC" then select :"Auto-Translate"
  • Choose your preferred subtitle language from the list
Not all his videos have this option.

Hi Andrey,

It is not to colour the plank, it is to make the plank thicker.
Hello! That's right. This is wooden dust with PVA glue (sawdust from a circular saw, sifted through a stocking ...)

Hallo Andrey
Ik ben een nauwe volger van Uw prachtig en specifiek werk daar kan ik zeker nog veel van leren
gefeliciteerd
Jempi;)

Hello Andrey
I am a close follower of your beautiful and specific work, I can certainly learn a lot from that
congratulations
Jempi

Last edited by a moderator:
Back