La Belle-Poule 1765 from Ancre's plans and monographs enlarged by 10%, By Mirek

Wspaniała robota Mirek. Te zbliżenia na pewno będą bardzo pomocne przy robieniu olinowania

Witam
Drogi Pawle, Wojtku Jimski zabezpieczone za słowa i mam żądanie do was i wszystkich forumowiczów posiadających plany la bella poule o pomoc w ustaleniu punktu zabezpieczeń lin nr 36, 37 , linia 42 według książki Lennarta Peterssona . Pozdrawiam Mirek

Hello
Dear Paul, Wojtek Jimski secured for your words and I have a request to you and all forumers having plans of la bella poule for help in determining the security point of lines 36, 37 , line 42 according to Lennart Petersson's book . Greetings Mirek

Last edited by a moderator:
36- Main Topmast stay - po prawej od masztu
37- Main Topmast preventer stay - po lewej od masztu
42- Main topgallant stay

Już to zrobiłeś, to dlaczego o nie pytasz?

Last edited:
36- Rozwarcie masztu głównego - po prawie od masztu
37- Rozpórka masztu głównego głównego - po lewej stronie od masztu
42- Główny, topgalantowy pobyt

Już zrobiłeś, dlaczego o nie pytasz?
W
36- Rozwarcie masztu głównego - po prawie od masztu
37- Rozpórka masztu głównego głównego - po lewej stronie od masztu
42- Główny, topgalantowy pobyt

Już zrobiłeś, dlaczego o nie pytasz?
Witaj
Wojtku oczywiście zrobiłem według książki Lennarta Peterssowa bo w planach ich nie znalazłem, nie byłem pewien do końca czy dobrze czytam plany. Dzięki za zainteresowanie. Pozdrawiam Mirek

Dzień dobry Mirku,
niesamowitą pracę. Do pracy nad olinowaniem przede mną jeszcze daleka droga i będzie to nowe wyzwanie, poradzę sobie w połowie tak dobrze jak Ty.
Witaj Tobiaszu
Sądzę że w takielunku będziesz tak samo dobry jak przy robieniu stolarki w swoich pięknie robionych modelach i ja będę mógł się od Ciebie czegoś nauczyć. Po to jest to Forum żebyśmy uczyli się od siebie. Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku .Pozdrawiam Mirek

Cześć Mirek

Teraz już rozumiem o co chodzi. W książce opisane zakończenia sztagów są podobnie do Peterssona tylko, że bezpośrednio do oczek w pokładzie i faktycznie nie ma ich z takimi numerami na balaying plan. Rozwiązeniem do tego może być użycie oczek nr 139, które są przeznaczone na studdnig sails outter haliards. Jeśli nie będzisz robił żagli studdings

Hello Mirek
Now I understand what's going on. The stays' ends described in the book are similar to Petersson's, but end directly at the eyelets in deck and in fact there are no such numbers on the balaying plan. A solution to this may be to use eyelets no. 139, which are intended for studdnig sails outter haliards, if you won't be making studding sails

20231229_160435.jpg
20231229_160339.jpg

Dziękuje uwe za miłe słowa zawsze mobilizują i dają dodatkową energię . Pozdrawiam Mirek

Bravo for this great achievement which will help me without delay in creating the rigging of this same Belle Poule which is just waiting for its rigging.

Brawo za to, które jest dostępne, które jest dostępne bez ryzyka, takie jak ta sama Belle Poule, która właśnie czeka na swoje takie rozwiązanie.
Witaj
Robiąc ostatnią aktualizację, robiłem zdjęcia w zbliżeniach, które pomogą ci punkt po punkcie dojść do miejsc asekuracyjnych .Miałem problem z linami 36 ,37 ale koledzy pomogli mi je rozwiązać. Życzę wszystkiego najlepszego w Nowym Roku i miłej zabawy z takielunkiem. Pozdrawiam Mirek

Hello
When making the last update, I took close-up photos that will help you get to the belay points step by step. I had a problem with ropes 36,37 but my friends helped me solve them. I wish you all the best in the New Year and have fun with your rigging. Regards, Mirek

Mirku,

Jestem trochę zdezorientowany. Jakiego rodzaju osprzętu używasz do swojej fregaty? Olinowanie francuskie lub angielskie. O ile wiem, są pewne różnice.
Witaj
Olinowanie w mojej la belle poule robię według planów Ancre czyli wersja francuska w razie problemów korzystam z książki Lennarth Petersson i pomocy kolegów z Forum naszgo. Myślę że wyjaśniłem Ci wszystko. Pozdrawiam Mirek

Hello
I do the rigging in my la belle poule according to Ancre plans, i.e. the French version. In case of problems, I use the book by Lennarth Petersson and the help of colleagues from our Forum. I think I've explained everything to you. Regards, Mirek

Mirek,
I am a little bit confused. Which kind of rigging do you use for your frigate? French or English rigging. As far as I know, there are some differences.
For now, I am delighted with Mirek's work, I don't know if I would be able to reproduce this rigging at the moment, what's worse, I don't even bother to work with these monographs, I'm trying to read it well...
This monograph is not perfect, it is a mix of different types of rigging, there are a lot of Spanish methods, but it is still a very good source of rigging. There are many discrepancies regarding rigging of La Belle and Belle-Poule.
Belle Poule monograph I have from Ancre is from 1985, La Belle is a little better from 2000, but when compared they are very similar.
Time passes, methods improve, new monographs from Ancre are certainly better.
A specific book about French rigging (but written in English) would be useful, I only intend to go in that direction. If you have something like that, I'd also be grateful.

Hello
I do the rigging in my la belle poule according to Ancre plans, i.e. the French version. In case of problems, I use the book by Lennarth Petersson and the help of colleagues from our Forum. I think I've explained everything to you. Regards, Mirek
A specific book about French rigging (but written in English) would be useful, I only intend to go in that direction. If you have something like that, I'd also be grateful.

@Mirek , @kuba91nt

Thanks for the explanation, Mirek. I was surprised to see the graph from Peterson for a French ship. I personally would not combine the Petersson and a french rig. But I decided many years ago to build English ships, so I do not know every book about French rigging details. Perhaps it's the best method to build your model.
My first choice would be The Seventy-Four Gund Ship, Volume 3. The dimensions of the rig are bigger than for a frigate but the ship rig is mainly the same as for a frigate of the same time. You can further have a look in other monograph as La Venus. The ship is a litle bit youger but also mainly from the same time.

This book could be also of some help

Fitting and rigging a 74-gun model ship
Author: Francis Jonet, our member @Francis Jonet
translated into English by Gille Korent, our member @Gilles Korent

My first choice would be The Seventy-Four Gund Ship, Volume 3. The dimensions of the rig are bigger than for a frigate but the ship rig is mainly the same as for a frigate of the same time. You can further have a look in other monograph as La Venus. The ship is a litle bit youger but also mainly from the same time.
I agree The 74GS V3 is good book to show french methods of rigging with very detaild descriptions. F Jonet's is more like a bulding guide with tutorials how to make things

Back