im giving up on this

im giving up on this i can't get parts im ready to throw everything in the garbage. model expo.leaves a number to call there never there ,,f this

I'm sorry your having a difficult time with your project..Model Expo has usually had a good reputation in the community here. Maybe they can respond to your concerns with a message on the forum here, or another member with past experience can help you. I hope you can get what you need and have fun with the experience.. good luck my friend..

I'm sorry your having a difficult time with your project..Model Expo has usually had a good reputation in the community here. Maybe they can respond to your concerns with a message on the forum here, or another member with past experience can help you. I hope you can get what you need and have fun with the experience.. good luck my friend..
all these supply house indicate a phone number. I tried calling a few times numerous times. numerous days i never got a person. the best thing i can do is to throw everything in the garbage. i seen the writing.

@Model Shipways can you help our members to obtain the necessary parts?

Secondly, This is a hobby that demands Patience above all else.. maybe that is something you have decided you don't possess. There is nothing wrong with that, we are all different. May I suggest if that is the conclusion you have reached, Maybe consider giving or donating the kit to a deserving young person, or an older person you know of who may possess the patience, but not the means to enjoy it.

yes, that's what I'm going to do all my tools and etc for donating. but i will warn them about this the supply took this away from me ,ty bye

Hi Bluefish,
I have gotten frustrated to the point you are at many times, usually at least once every year. For me, the best thing to do is clean up the shop and step away from modeling for a bit. Keep looking at what other people are doing on the forum, and eventually you will see something that inspires you to try for yourself. Then you will still have your shop and tools to get going on a new project.
Best wishes for a future new start.

my problem is I want everything to be better than perfect, but this is a parts issue.
Hi Bluefish, of these moments have happened to me too , right observation of Cabbage who advised you to close the canriere is pack everything,do something that can relax you, if you need some books do not hesitate, I am here.Frank
Dear Bluefish, there is no such thing as perfection,let it be.

Bluefish.
Welcome to the party -- I'd bet money that everyone on this forum has felt like tossing it at some point. The reasons will vary, but they all have one. Whatever prompted you to start this hobby will not go away by simply quitting. Instead of a rant, try asking how others overcame the issue you're faced with.
BTW, thank you for saying something. I sincerely hope that you will be here when I blow my cool.
Terry

I'm fine just had a bad morning I love this hoppy I take it very seriously.
Hi Bluefish. Yep. We have all been there. I am working on a Bismarck that someone messed up badly and then sold super cheap. I then got to a point where I wanted to junk it but I kept at it and it is starting to get a lot better. This hobby can be so frustrating in so many ways but it can be so rewarding too. Bad days are a part of it for sure. I know that kit builders all have a perfectionist lurking inside them but we can be way too hard on ourselves when it's not right. I lost a few parts due to impatience on the weekend and then the same impatience prompted me to try and make the parts and they worked out pretty well, much better than I expected. Glad you are feeling better about it today. All the best Davydd

Back