HMS Prince 1670 1:48

Привіт друзі.
Я новачок на форумі. Вирішила відкрити нову тему. Англійська не є моєю рідною мовою, тому я прошу вибачення за граматичні помилки перекладача Google.
Інформації про це судно мало, якщо хтось має більше даних, буду радий допомагати. В основі лежить модель з музею та креслення з архіву. Збудую його в 1670 році, бо тоді його перебудували і переменували.

__
З повагою, Анатолій

google translation:
Hi friends.
I am new to the forum. I decided to open a new topic. English is not my native language, so I apologize for the grammatical errors in Google Translate.
There is little information about this vessel, if anyone has more data, I will be happy to help. It is based on a model from the museum and drawings from the archive. I will build it in 1670, because then it was rebuilt and altered.

__
Sincerely, Anatoly
Зображення є © Board of Trustees of the Museum of Science

large_1895_0056__0006_.jpg

1670prince001ms7.jpg

m1393_1000x.jpg

Last edited:
Привіт.
Стиль не буде адміралтейським. Корпус і палуби будуть покриті дошками. Поки що планую лише корпус, без щогли.

Hello.
The style will not be admiralty. The hull and decks will be covered with planks. So far, I plan only the hull, without the mast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Привіт.
Стиль не буде адміралтейським. Корпус і палуби будуть покриті дошками. Поки що планую лише корпус, без щогли.

Hello.
The style will not be admiralty. The hull and decks will be covered with planks. So far, I plan only the hull, without the mast.
Hi, That’s going to be quite a challenge, I look forward to seeing your progress, good luck with it.

Hallo Anatoly,
A very interesting project and ship.
but first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Based on the information of the NMM they have all together four drawings in the archive
Unfortunately not for download or shown - are these the drawings you have (one example in your first post)?

Finally I found the contemporary model in the web, which you showed us - wow - a highly interesting project

Hello, it's me again
I have been planning this project for a long time, but it was not possible to implement it. And so, when my daughter starts studying at the University, I start my "university", if everything goes well, in our turbulent time, we will finish our universities together.

Back