Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Hello, everyone. Thank you for your attention and support over the past year. Thank SOS for helping us. Due to the proximity of China's Spring Festival and Winter Olympics. There will be obvious delays in international logistics and Chinese customs, and the cost of mailing kit has exceeded US $150. So we decided to suspend accepting remittances to ensure everyone's interests. Sales are expected to resume on February 10. Thank you again for your help and support.

Uwek - HMS Granado was finished in 2019. Now I have to complete Triton cross section (nothing to brag about:() and Decauville 020T.

And first of all I have to solve eye (vision) problem :(.

Radek

Can you please explain me "The upgraded kit mailed to you is reflected in 1~13#. "? I did not open my kit more than shown in the photo above.
And I must say that I do not fully underestand the first page of instructions (machine English).

So I read build logs to find "the best one" to follow. :)

Radek

(admin: If inappropriate, move my offtopic questions elsewhere.)

What do I need to do to get a copy?
@Trident Model Please help this member obtain the kit. Many thanks!

@Turissini I have tagged the Trident model, He should contact you shortly and give you details. The studio is busy developing a new kit, it may take a few days to respond. Please be patient. :)

@Trident Model Please help this member obtain the kit. Many thanks!

@Turissini I have tagged the Trident model, He should contact you shortly and give you details. The studio is busy developing a new kit, it may take a few days to respond. Please be patient. :)
Hello, Mr. turissini. Thank you for your attention and waiting. At present, the sale of kit has been resumed, and bank remittance is required for payment.

Hello, we have resumed kit sales, and there are still 7 sets of kit in stock. If you need to contact me, thank you for your support.

Good afternoon, Trident model, please tell me a question about the delivery of my parcel, according to the tracker code provided by you, the parcel is tracked until January 27, 2022, then there are no updates about the location of the parcel and the delivery time. Should I be worried?

Good afternoon, Trident model, please tell me a question about the delivery of my parcel, according to the tracker code provided by you, the parcel is tracked until January 27, 2022, then there are no updates about the location of the parcel and the delivery time. Should I be worried?
Hello, Mr. vnv1980. I asked the logistics companies and their reply was "the current state is normal". The logistics speed of EMS is relatively slow in some countries.

Back