Hello

No, thank you. I know that they are raked aft, but looking from the bow aft they don’t lign up

oh, sorry, I misunderstood the direction you were referring to. :) If the angle is very slight, the pull of the rigging may help, but the better way would be to re-fasten the one that is out of alignment. If attached it with PVA type glue, you may be able to loosen it with a heat gun, but no promises.

Hey, how did your trip to the other lumber store go? Did you find what you were looking for?

Jeff

oh, sorry, I misunderstood the direction you were referring to. :) If the angle is very slight, the pull of the rigging may help, but the better way would be to re-fasten the one that is out of alignment. If attached it with PVA type glue, you may be able to loosen it with a heat gun, but no promises.

Hey, how did your trip to the other lumber store go? Did you find what you were looking for?

Jeff

I don't believe they are supposed to be vertical. They are supposed to be swept to the rear some. If you look at the plans, find the part A1. You can see that the slots for the masts to sit into are at an angle. Hope that helps some !

Jeff
I wallowed out the mast hole in the deck on the proper side,made a small wedge and the mast lined up well. Thanks bob

Back