Hello

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello and welcome aboard. I am in Land O Lakes just east of you.

Bill

Hello and welcome aboard. I am in Land O Lakes just east of you.

Bill
Bill, entirely different subject. Finally we are going to have a grandchild. I’m wanting to build a cradle or something. Do you know where to source some clear pine in this area?

Bill, entirely different subject. Finally we are going to have a grandchild. I’m wanting to build a cradle or something. Do you know where to source some clear pine in this area?
I'm not Bill, but maybe this will help. There are a few places that I'm aware of that you can get furniture grade lumber.
Even Home Depot has a small section where they have "clear pine".
Rockler Woodworking in Brandon FL (By Brandon Town Center)
The other one I've not been to but seen ads for is there in Port Richey I believe, but I can't recall the name.

Hope that helps!

Jeff

Hello Bob,
I agree with Jeff. Rockler in Brandon carries a selection of wood. Also, Woodcraft in Clearwater carries a selection of wood. I would call them before making the trip.

Bill

I'm not Bill, but maybe this will help. There are a few places that I'm aware of that you can get furniture grade lumber.
Even Home Depot has a small section where they have "clear pine".
Rockler Woodworking in Brandon FL (By Brandon Town Center)
The other one I've not been to but seen ads for is there in Port Richey I believe, but I can't recall the name.

Hope that helps!

Jeff
Yeah Pasco custom sawmill has interesting wood including live edge pieces.

So, I need advice. The masts of my polaris schooner are not both vertical. Do you think that the rigging can even them out?thanks

I don't believe they are supposed to be vertical. They are supposed to be swept to the rear some. If you look at the plans, find the part A1. You can see that the slots for the masts to sit into are at an angle. Hope that helps some !

Jeff

Back