Cut and paste - free downloadable e-book showing my production over the last 5 years

Thank you all for your overwhelming reactions. It's just paper scratch.

3rdJerseyman and donfarr: Thank you for your generous advice. However, we never planned this book to be printed and published. As a matter of facts we did order a few dozens of hard copies of the booklet, just to serve as presents for family and friends. People order such one time books at companies to see their holiday pictures in print.

20220829_075820.thumb.jpg.5c86df14d49d23b3407731fa933cca21.jpg 20220829_080144.thumb.jpg.539bed94014583c06101cfec10ccbd62.jpg

Does that mean we will put it on the market after all? No, the printing costs are relatively high and will at least be doubled by postage and packing. Even if there is a small fee in it for the makers, it still is too expensive for an occasional purchase and it will bring a lot of work for us. We can spend our time in a more useful way.
So we just publish it online and hope people to enjoy it.

We even go further than that. We have sent people the digital file of the picture of their choice and many have printed them on perspex to hang on their walls. Here is one in my own house:

IMG_0991.JPG.71b9c4c8e39a385cee137b4f2d07bb05.JPG

Thank you all for your positive feedback!

Thank you all for your overwhelming reactions. It's just paper scratch.

3rdJerseyman and donfarr: Thank you for your generous advice. However, we never planned this book to be printed and published. As a matter of facts we did order a few dozens of hard copies of the booklet, just to serve as presents for family and friends. People order such one time books at companies to see their holiday pictures in print.

View attachment 326578 View attachment 326579

Does that mean we will put it on the market after all? No, the printing costs are relatively high and will at least be doubled by postage and packing. Even if there is a small fee in it for the makers, it still is too expensive for an occasional purchase and it will bring a lot of work for us. We can spend our time in a more useful way.
So we just publish it online and hope people to enjoy it.

We even go further than that. We have sent people the digital file of the picture of their choice and many have printed them on perspex to hang on their walls. Here is one in my own house:

View attachment 326580

Thank you all for your positive feedback!
Good morning Ab Hoving, Congratulations on your Art, Thank you for everything you do for ship modeling and a thank you from me

Ab, Many Many thanks for publishing the book in our forum - a pleassure to read and see your and your sons work

Thank you for your beautiful work. I love the old atmospheric land and seascapes of the Dutch masters of the Golden Age. You have done them proud. Do by all means publish this for a wider audience.

View attachment 326574

Again, thank you.

Everyone should download and share this remarkable work.
This is a beautiful painting with one of the Netherlands oldest cities, Dordrecht, in the background:"View of Dordrecht from the Dordtse Kil", 1644. Creator: Jan van Goyen

Back