Another Hayling 1760 build

hello

am starting the rigging and am at a lost understand the main mast. info is not very informative so if you have any more info or photos of the main mast would be much appreciated,

Jean-Bernard Mallet

hello

am starting the rigging and am at a lost understand the main mast. info is not very informative so if you have any more info or photos of the main mast would be much appreciated,

Jean-Bernard Mallet
Hi
I didn't build the model any further than the last photo. I suggest you check out the other Hayling builds on this forum to see how they got on. Thumbsup

hello

Jean-Bernard Mallet
Dear Mr Mallet, I'm currently building that very model. I own a copy of Antscherl monograph as well, so I might be able to help you up with your specific issue. Please, feel fre to PM me, if you will. Cheers. Alberto

hello Alberto

here is a few photo's of my build , am at the rigging stage and the size of the tread are a problem in my kit i have 3 spool with numbers ( photo) . from pass experience i always had to get extra rope .
hope that will not be the case for this one ,

rudder hinges supply for the kit are not the proper size for the wood rudder had to use part from other model , did you experience the same problem

20240118_133924.jpg

20240118_140234.jpg

20240118_140244.jpg

Back