Amati Bismarck 1:200 [COMPLETED BUILD]

In regards to the discussion on how small is small, I decided not to attach the propellers to the lifeboats. I tried to take a pic but these micropropellers are too small to be seen, so yes. Out they go.

Next, the liferings. Attached is a photo of what I am supposed to use as a lifering; ie. those little red circles. I decided not to use these and purchase some from another source that actually look like liferings.

View attachment 390199

View attachment 390200

Yeah, mostly anthenas, Jack! However, at least a few running rigging should be - flag signals and the main flag! ;)
thanks for the information. I also forgot about the two cranes. I haven't installed them yet because I am afraid of breaking them as I add the rigging.

Last edited:
Bismarck was armed with eight 38 cm SK C/34 guns arranged in four twin gunturrets: two forward"Anton" and "Bruno" and two aft "Caesar" and "Dora". Secondary armament consisted of twelve 15 cm L/55 guns, sixteen 10.5 cm L/65 guns, sixteen 3.7 cm L/83 guns and twelve 2 cm anti aircraft guns. I didn't count them all on my model, but I would assume that they are all there lol
20230914_135204.jpg

20230914_135207.jpg

Last edited:
A bit off topic but I decided that my next model is going to be the MS Constitution. I was going to do the Sphinx, but I'll do that one at a later date.

Back