118 Gun French three-decker - Le Commerce de Marseille / L'Ocean - scale 1:72

Quick Update

There's no need of placing second battery gun port lids, they will only be in the way of deadyeyes' chainplates. So for now they're off the list.
If I rethink everything correctly next I must make the inserts for masts, but I'm not sure maybe driiling holes when the decks are finish will be just fine:rolleyes:
What do you think can it be delayed till finishing of decks?

So next in line ist that or:
Visible gun carriages and visible deck with some things on bow

Actual progres
I had to RE-DO three port lids and forgot I had no extra hinges, so you can see them on the other sideROTF

20.09.23.jpg20.09.23-1.jpg20.09.23-2.jpg

Ahoy!

@WojtaS - We are very impressed. Your sailing ship is becoming more and more wooden. :D Very good job. ;)

We remind for other modellers. The price of a 3D PRINT hull is 3 euros per 1 cm of the length (7.5 euros per inch) only. :D

Ahoy!

@WojtaS - We are very impressed. Your sailing ship is becoming more and more wooden. :D Very good job. ;)

We remind for other modellers. The price of a 3D PRINT hull is 3 euros per 1 cm of the length (7.5 euros per inch) only. :D

Thanks. Well it couldn't be possible without your 3d hull project. Many thanks for whole SZKUTNIK team for comming up with such great idea.
Can't believe only a year ago it looked like this. Time flies.
DSC_0395.JPG

Thanks. Well it couldn't be possible without your 3d hull project. Many thanks for whole SZKUTNIK team for comming up with such great idea.
Can't believe only a year ago it looked like this. Time flies.
View attachment 396262
Wasn´t it yesterday ?
In the meantime, mainly because of your project I am convinced, that this type of basic hull is a very good idea

Back