READ FIRST : IMPORTANT INFO : Quick Start Guide for Le Rochefort by A.N.C.R.E.

Hello Tobias,

My apology for asking again, but I still guess that the keelson is 7.50 mm wide and not 6.95 mm.

Statement from the monograph:
View attachment 365047

On plan 7 it looks like that the part you are measuring in the picture above is slightly smaller than the keelson:
View attachment 365048

Measurements from plan 11:
View attachment 365049

View attachment 365050

Please see also the cross section of frame 30 on plan 11 for the different dimension of the keelson and the part with 6.95 mm width
View attachment 365051
in my opinion what is written in the monograph must be taken into account and then checked on the drawings, the thumb is 27.070, I don't have the monograph I reserve the right to make observations

2023-03-25_Masse Kiel_Commented.JPG

I notice mention of the book and the plans. Are the plans, along with the templates for the frames, included in the book or is other material required? I plan to build in the default 1:36

I notice mention of the book and the plans. Are the plans, along with the templates for the frames, included in the book or is other material required? I plan to build in the default 1:36

Hello, RichardT if you buy the monograph on the Ancre.fr site you can choose between 1:36 and 1:24. The monograph consists of the book in which the history and the plans are explained and the plans 1:36 (standard) or 1:24

here you can find the planset review where you can find in detail the content of the monograph

The plans do come with a book that provides history as well as interpretation the plans. Many of us also got the companion book by Adrian Sorola (see the first post of this thread). Although not strictly needed I find myself referencing Adrian’s book more often than the book supplied with the plans.

Model expo had the publication on sale, and I thought I ordered it but was told order was not completed.
Still waiting to hear if they figured it out.

Back