ZHL Soleil Royal

Just received my Soleil Royal kit from ZHL and pulled my back picking it up. Looking through the parts I noticed the "natural" running rigging line was in four different colors. Is there a reason for this?

I don't remember the running rigging line being in four different colors. I know the standing rigging and running rigging lines is a different color. I didn't care for the line that came with the kit I purchased dark brown for the standing, and natural for the running!!
Also, just a heads up, there are some construction issues with this kit. If you are not aware you might want to check some of the builds, already completed. You will need to know about them before you get into building the kit. nothing heart-stopping but need to know.

Is there a reason for this?
I guess not caused by the real ship - maybe four different sup-supplier of the kit manufacturer
I would anyhow change such supplied rigging line with higher quality after-sales-market material

I don't remember the running rigging line being in four different colors. I know the standing rigging and running rigging lines is a different color. I didn't care for the line that came with the kit I purchased dark brown for the standing, and natural for the running!!
Also, just a heads up, there are some construction issues with this kit. If you are not aware you might want to check some of the builds, already completed. You will need to know about them before you get into building the kit. nothing heart-stopping but need to know.
Thank you for your help and concern.

I guess not caused by the real ship - maybe four different sup-supplier of the kit manufacturer
I would anyhow change such supplied rigging line with higher quality after-sales-market material
Thank you.

Back