WYOMING is now on display

alross2- Being raised in Wyoming & a lifelong Cowboys fan, I knew there was a cargo ship named Wyoming out there since I was a boy. But I never got to see a picture or read her history until a couple of years ago, & those pics were only old black & whites. I read she had a tragic end & a checkered history, but she was as fine- looking as anything on the seas in her prime. Of course, I'm prejudiced! haha You have done a spectacular job, & should be very proud of what you have built! She's beautiful, & my hat's off to your skills! May I ask if she was scratch-built, & did you have the plans for her? Rick1011

My Wyoming is the USS Wyoming battleship, which is what my father served on in WWII

alross2- Being raised in Wyoming & a lifelong Cowboys fan, I knew there was a cargo ship named Wyoming out there since I was a boy. But I never got to see a picture or read her history until a couple of years ago, & those pics were only old black & whites. I read she had a tragic end & a checkered history, but she was as fine- looking as anything on the seas in her prime. Of course, I'm prejudiced! haha You have done a spectacular job, & should be very proud of what you have built! She's beautiful, & my hat's off to your skills! May I ask if she was scratch-built, & did you have the plans for her? Rick1011
The plans I used as a primary reference were developed by Capt Doug Lee. This is the display model of the kit I developed for BlueJacket.

Back