WEN 3410 Air Filtration System

Just wanted to do a quick review of the Wen 3410 air system. I installed this in my workshop about a week ago and I am very, very happy with the results. Installation took about 20 minutes and is pretty straightforward. I then cleaned and vacuumed my shop and wiped down all of my equipment. I must say that after a week of normal sanding, cutting, and even lasering with my fiber laser, I found most of my equipment still relatively clean. Now, the system is not going to get every spec of dust, but I believe for $139 it does a fantastic job. I also feel that breathing in the shop is improved. The unit comes with a remote and has 3 speeds (I run it on high). It can be set to run on a timer as well. The unit is quiet and after a week, I found the filters quite dirty and changed mine.

Link to the unit I bought on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LPD9BDI?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

I have a similar unit I got used, and still need to hang up for use, but I was able to source replacement air filters thru local Home Depot, ordered them online and free delivery to local store. They were the lowest cost source at the time.

Back