USS Oliver Hazard Perry FFG 7 by Academy with Pontos 1:350

Robert, sheet 6 in the 1st pdf is missing as should be 13 sheets not 12 as it currently is.

And as I was writing the above post you sent yet another great pdf reference. This is making me wish I had another Perry model to use only one half displaying the insides of the ship. Oh how I wish to have the talent and ability.

i have to check but unlikely as this is my 1st BOGPs for that frigate. the 2nd pdf is the long hull version for the Australian Navy.

the 1st pdf is the long hull version of the Perry class in USN service. thought the stern angle was too steep for the short hull version. i have the same kit as you but will be doing it as FFG7 as is my ancestor's name ship.
the only real difference between the short hull & the long hull is the stern angle & different helicopter type.

more then likely i will be following you as i am currently editing/cleaning up over 140 BOGPs of US navy ships saved on my computer.
here is the docking plan for that class.

Attachments

• FFG Docking Drawing.pdf
    306.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Had a look some at some of the emails I received years ago , when I ordered parts overseas and found this Pdf file you might like

Attachments

• F5 Adelaide class FFG Frigate Sheet 1.pdf
    996.9 KB · Views: 23
can use the 1 from other pdf to replace til correct version shows up if it does. it is a start but thanks anyway.

i'm full of good ideas but whether you use them or not is up to you. so use pg 6 plate 5 02 Level from Aussie plan to replace missing pg 6 02 Level in the BOGP.

Back