Upgrading my CNC machine

I will always be available to provide any information.
about this machine. Just get in touch on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/375135786502822/
Why post here if you are only trying to get us to go to another website? Are you just trying to increase your views on your facebook page? The postings of other members can be viewed here, we are not required to go to other websites to share their information.

Why post here if you are only trying to get us to go to another website? Are you just trying to increase your views on your facebook page? The postings of other members can be viewed here, we are not required to go to other websites to share their information.
Sorry but this is not the intention but yes it does improve the viewing of my channel a little but I have no other way to show other people on the forum that yes it is possible to build your own cnc machine and that it is not that expensive , a tool that can also be used for modeling once again my apologies (but only those who want to go to the channel).
Thanks for your comment.

Thanks for your explanation. This is the first time I have seen a posted video with the "playback on other websites disabled by the video owner". Hope you enjoy your CNC machine. I have enjoyed CNC for many years and use Fusion 360 for both Cad and Cam.

Hello fellow modeling friends , good year to all , how have you been ?
I've been busy with upgrading my cnc machine It's already working but needs some tweaking, for now it's just working as a router but will also be for laser cutting.
For me it is a process that takes some time because my finances are not the best but little by little it goes on.
The true purpose of the machine is to make tools for naval model making in wood and also to make pieces with better precision, the machine will also make wood engraving as well as sculptures, I leave you here a little of what I am doing.
Comment what you think about it
Thanks
Paulo Portugues
https://youtu.be/rdZ6GJUwAiY

Back