INFO The Moderators Comments

@wernerweiss

Your Bismarck has been added to the Showcase Gallery. You can click on your thumbnail to view your page.

Hello Donnie,
thank you very much for adding my Bismarck to the Showcase Gallery! Thereby I can share the result of my modeling work, and it is always a pleasure to share the wonderful hobby of ship modeling with many other builders throughout the world.

Dear SOS friends,
I found some more 'hidden' completed models. I want to extend a sincere apology for overlooking these. I was doing an inventory of our Media section and found several. So, please review these as they are in the Showcase Gallery now.
The images can be seen here and click on the thumbnail to view your page.

@Builder.S
@grunenwald
@jeep
@NorthBay
@Norway

There are two others that I can not identify as the builder, but only the ship. Maybe someone has some info on who the builders are.
the ships are
1) Abeni
2) Xebec Cazador

menu-cyrsan-abeni.jpg

menu-mhermidab-xebec-cazador.jpg

Last edited:
@shipper
Your Shark Sailboat has been added to the Showcase Gallery. You can click on this link to view your page via clicking on the thumbnail there at this link:

@Lologaditano (Jabeque Cazador)
@ConsNZ (La Pinta)

Your Ship Model has been added to the Showcase Gallery. You can click on the thumbnail to view your personal page. (near the bottom of page)

@BruceIves
@IGR
@Kerz Atao F14800

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Crypton
@Martin555.
@Mimile
@RickNoyes
@Vfordyce

Your ship(s) have been added to the Showcase Gallery. Your ship(s) can be found on these pages in the gallery. Please click on your Thumbnail to view your personal page.

Donald

@BruceIves
@IGR
@Kerz Atao F14800

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Crypton
@Martin555.
@Mimile
@RickNoyes
@Vfordyce

Your ship(s) have been added to the Showcase Gallery. Your ship(s) can be found on these pages in the gallery. Please click on your Thumbnail to view your personal page.

Donald
Thank you Donnie.

Back