"THE GREAT HARRY" 1514 (HENRI GRACE A DIEU) : HOBBIES OLD TIME SHIP PLAN

Many years ago when I was a mere cabin boy with very little pocket money I used to ogle this kit in the Hobbies catalogue; it was the biggest and most expensive. About 30 years ago, on a whim, I bought the plans and started building it. The picture below shows how far I got before losing interest.
Great harry.jpg

Many years ago when I was a mere cabin boy with very little pocket money I used to ogle this kit in the Hobbies catalogue; it was the biggest and most expensive. About 30 years ago, on a whim, I bought the plans and started building it. The picture below shows how far I got before losing interest.
View attachment 406278
I guess it would be pretty basic going by the plans and nothing else, but obviously still would have enough room to really improvise on depending on the modeller and how much detail they would like to add/engrave into it.
If I remember correctly I think Sergal once did a kit of this ship a long time ago.
Not sure how good it was, or if it had any major issues, maybe someone has on here has better know of this particular kit ??

Back