The Brig Syren Completed 4 -22-23

This is my second model. I built the USS Constitution first which took 22.5 months. It came out well. This ship is much smaller, and I did not realize that it would get more difficult as the rigging progressed. This model took 6 months to complete. I think it came okay ,I am going to build the Brig Rattlesnake next. I think my knowledge and model ship building skills are improving. Please comment I love feed back and your opinions. It is a wonderful hobby. Thank You.

IMGP6457.JPG

IMGP6465.JPG

IMGP6457.JPG

IMGP6468.JPG

Well, if this is only your second (and the Constitution first!), the you are obviously a natural. This is outstanding!
Thank very much for your thoughts!!!! I just love it and I can't wait to staert my next model. Brig Rattlesnake. Coming this week.

Well, if this is only your second (and the Constitution first!), the you are obviously a natural. This is outstanding!
Yes I will try to take better pictures . I didn't realize that it is actually quite difficult to take pictures of model ships. Thank for your request.

Thank you to everyone for your post and kind remarks. I will get back to everyone as soon as I can.

Very nice! She deserves a prominent location in your house so others can appreciate her beauty, and your handiwork.

El hilo que utilizas para la jarcia es demasiado blanco. Queda mejor con hilo crudo- beig. Ojo, es solo una opiniòn

Jim-This is an outstanding looking build! I know for a fact that rigging is tough, as I work on the same scale or smaller, but you have created a thing of beauty! I'm not naturally a patient guy, but a lifetime of fishing & building ships has taught me just that! haha GREAT JOB!! Rick1011

Wonderful job. A beautiful model! Despite the busy background the model and rigging show off nicely. I'm inspired. Have you uploaded pics of your Constitution? if so under what category ? Or in one of the show case galleries? I'd Love to see her as well.

Last edited:
Back